Status: Slow updates.

Remembering Sunday

First Time

I opened my eyes and felt something warm and wet against my neck. I also felt a hand trailing up and down my lower stomach, playing with my panties. I quickly realized it was Brian but the way he kissed me on my neck was entirely different from how Matt kisses me. It had more passion instead of lust.

I let a quiet moan slip through my lips when his hand went into my panties. Brian looked up to me with a smirk and I cussed, pushing him off me. I am the type of person who craves sex. It was one of the reasons why I was with Matt. We would have sex everyday when we were dating and I would constantly be in pleasurable pain. Brian frowned for a while before smiling, leaning in to kiss the corner of my mouth.

"Good morning sweet cheeks." I lightly pushed him off of me.

I turned around in bed and faced the wall. "Let's go take a shower together." I felt him come closer to me and wrapped his arm around my shoulder. I shrugged him off, feeling horrible after realizing that I cheated on Matt. 

"What's wrong now?" He asked and I huffed. "I just cheated on Matt. How do you think I feel." I snapped and I heard him chuckle, moving closer and felt his hot breath on my neck. We were meshed together, back to chest. Our lower abdomens were touching in an inappropriate manner. "Did you forget about the fact that Matt cheated on you?" He whispered into my ear, kissing behind it.

I knew what he was doing. He was trying to win me over with my weaknesses. Considering he's been stalking me for more than a year, he probably already knew about them. Fuck, he knows about the type of hair brush I use. I saw the exact same type I use on his dresser last night.

My thoughts went back to all the times Matt supposedly lied to me about going out with his buddies. A lump managed to find its way into my throat and my eyes welled up in tears again. Now I was pissed. I was pissed because of the fact that Matt's lied to me for countless times but ended up marrying me. Might as well just get a divorce now and let him run to that girl again. I should move out of the state.

I was getting angrier. Matt's face kept popping up in my head, laughing at how gullible I was. Soon everyone I knew was laughing at me in my head. The uncomfortable feeling in my stomach was growing full of annoyance and anger. I didn't care what was happening. I just wanted it to go away.

Brian was still kissing my neck but his hand has been running across my back and over my butt. With a growl I flipped us over, my legs straddling his hips. I leaned down and collided our lips together without another thought. Brian seemed shocked when I did that but played along with it, running his hands over my thighs. They settled on my hips and I rolled my hips with his. I earned a low groan from him and smirked into the kiss.

Our tongues found each other and I pulled away before we went a bit too crazy and end up biting one of our tongues. Brian pouted when I pulled away and I smirked leaning down again and kissing up and down his neck and chest. He was rock hard against my inner thigh and it was making me wetter than ever.

Brian was too into the moment when I found his weak spot so I took the opportunity to bring my hand between our bodies. I palmed him through his boxers and I swear I heard him cry out my name as if he just came. 

I pulled away and looked down at him, pumping him through his boxers. I was now sitting next to him as he laid flat down on the bed. "How long have you not been laid?" I purred, bring his manhood out of the boxers.

"Way too long," He hissed when the pad of my thumb played with his tip. I felt powerful, majestic over the fact that I could make a man that horny. I was enjoying my time playing with him that I didn't notice Brian getting up. 

He pushed me down on the mattress and I squeaked in shock. "Enough playing with me." He smirked and kissed up and down my neck. He took his time pulling off my underwear which made me squirm under him, unsatisfied. 

"Fuck me already god dammit." I smacked his shoulder and he chuckled. "Will do," He lapped up the spot he recently nibbled on with his saliva and I felt him against my sex.

He kissed me deeply while slowly pushing in me. He was pushing slowly, as if I was a virgin. I was getting pissed off so I pushed onto him. We both cried out in pleasure and he started going.

"Fuck Rae, you're so sexy." He whispered, looking into my lust filled eyes.

• • •

"I'm going to the bar with the guys, okay?" I heard Brian yell out from outside of the bathroom. I walked out of the bathroom with a towel wrapped around me. "Really? So you aren't lying?" I asked and he chuckled, shaking his head no.

"Of course not. Goodbye kitten." He pecked my lips and left the room. I stood silent until I heard the front door close. I sighed deeply, staring at the bed. The bed I just did it with Brian. The bed where I have cheated my husband on. The bed that will bring me so much nightmares.

I shook my head, laughing to myself. Was Brian that stupid? Did he really think I'm falling for him? I only needed his dick. Now I'm more confident.

I put on clothes that I brought from the duffel bag and pulled open the drawer of Brian's side of the bed. It was empty. At least he was a bit smart. I furrowed my eyebrows together, thinking of a new plan. Even if I did go out, where could I go. I couldn't go to Matt, I felt way too guilty. But he should be feeling guiltier than me.

Then it hit me. Zacky and Layla's house. Even if they aren't there, it's worth a shot. I laced up my combat boots and grabbed my bag. I went into the bathroom and ran the water in the tub on a low speed. I found a hair pin I wore last night on the bathroom sink and walked out of the bathroom. I did a little trick with it on the door knob, successfully locking it from the inside and outside. If Brian came home early it would make him think I was in the bathroom. It would buy me some time while he's kicking the door down.

I sighed, running down the stairs and out of the house. While running towards Zacky and Layla's house which wasn't that far away, I thought of a better place to hide.

My step-dad's.
♠ ♠ ♠
Are people pissed? Lol.