Status: Completed 28/12/12

The Consequence

Take Your Breath Away

** Carrie's POV **

"You gonna watch us blow this motherfucking roof off!?" Max was literally jumping off the walls with excitement and adrenaline for playing their first show. I giggled as he bounced on the couch and played air guitar...pretty badly...
"If you what." I shrugged and grinned as Max jumped down from the couch and pull me into a tight hug.
"You will not regret it, it's gonna be brilliant!" He lightly kissed my cheek before running off to annoy some other unfortunate soul. I giggled to myself and decided to quickly change my clothes before heading out with the boys. I walked over to my bunk and pulled out a random top and a pair of shorts, slumped onto the bunk and was about to close the curtain when a face appeared in front of me.
"I heard you're coming to our set." My stomach dropped to the floor and I felt sick to the core. Why would he care?
"Well if you don't want me to I can just..." Josh immediately shook his head causing his mop of brown hair to flop about.
"No I want you to come! I just thought..." He trailed off and a light blush crawled up his cheeks making me smirk with satisfaction. I lightly patted his shoulder, mutely asking him to leave and closed my curtains to his furiously blushing face as he scratched the back of his neck awkwardly.

*****

You Me At Six were brilliant (as per usual). Their energy and excitement was contagious and I soon found myself jumping and singing along just as much as the crowd. I watched in silent amusement at Max flying and jumping about on stage, I swear that boy is like a mini rocket of pure energy. Every once in a while he'd catch me staring and flash me a winning smile, which I could never be sure he'd see me return from my place in the sidelines, before he was off bouncing and jumping all over the place again.

Just as the final chorus to Underdog was about to start I felt a hand land on my shoulder, my jaw dropped slightly at the sight before me. A pair of gorgeous chocolate brown eyes melted into mine as a sexy smirk played on his lips, his long choppy light brown hair was styled to perfection.
"Hi, I couldn't help but see you bouncing along to that song being all cute, I had to say hello." I went weak at the knees at the sound of his voice.
"Well I'm glad you did." I mentally kicked myself for ever opening my mouth. Who says that? Urgg now I look like a right nutter.
"British? That just added a few more brownie points. I'm Alex from All Time Low by the way." I blushed a deep red, he liked my accent!
"I'm Carrie." He leaned down a little closer to whisper softly in my ear.
"So what's a pretty girl like you doing in a place like this?" I let out a barking laugh at his cheesy pick up line. He blushed and bit his lip (urgg so gorgeous) realizing just how cheesy that line was, a hand scratching the back of his neck.
"This pretty girl is on tour with the band that's playing now." I plastered on an alluring smirk of my own and nodded towards the stage where You Me At Six were still performing.
"Are you a crew member or Girlfriend or..?" He leaned back and pursed his lips at the thought of me already being taken. I merely shrugged and gave Alex a small smile.
"Used to be Girlfriend but..." The sexy smirk was back on. I felt butterflies erupt in the pit of my stomach as he grabbed my hand and led me out back.
"Let me introduce you to my band." My whole arm was buzzing with electric and I bit my lip to hold back the cheesy grin forming on my flushed face.

We came to a stop outside All Time Low's tour bus a few yards away from the one I was staying at. Before Alex could raise a knuckle to knock the door was flung open by a tall lanky boy with floppy black hair just coming to a stop above his right eye.
"Wazzzzzaaaaap!" He called ushering the two of us inside.
"Hey Jack, this is Carrie. She's here with You Me At Six." I lamely waved and greeted the tall lanky boy to which he let a huge goofy grin engulf his features.
"Hey, you're pretty hot for a British chick." I giggled and rolled my eyes playfully before coming up with a retort of my own.
"And you're pretty skinny for an American dude." Jack laughed and playfully punched my arm before inviting us to play video games with the rest of the band in the back lounge. I was introduced to Zack and Rian who were in the middle of a heated match of Fifa. Rian let out a cheer as he scored an easy goal against Zack. I motioned for Zack to hand me his controller before squishing in between him and Rian on the couch and showing Rian how to play a real game of Fifa.

** Jack's POV **

Carrie was gorgeous. Not in the obvious bottle blond, big boob kinda gorgeous but the real natural effortless kinda gorgeous where you just don't ever wanna stop looking at them. My stomach did somersaults when I first saw her come onto our bus and I had to stop my jaw from completely detaching itself from my face. The first thing I noticed about her was her eyes, they were just so...green and piercing, like they held a million memories. Then it was her smile which turned my legs to jelly, her smile was so effortless and well...happy, my heart pined for me to be the one to put that smile on her face. Her hair was like a mermaids, it was just so wavy like the sea and I could almost smell the salt air coming off it and the colour made me think of sand. She was just perfect.

Of course I knew as soon as Alex walked in behind her that he was into her. Maybe not the way I was but he still found her attractive to some extent or else he wouldn't have bothered bringing her back to meet us. He would always do this on tour - bring back a girl he met, fuck her and never talk nor see her again. But the girls he normally brought back were fake and well...whores, they never ever looked like Carrie did. Maybe this time it was different, maybe she wasn't just a casual fuck and he really liked her. A small frown formed itself on my face. Alex always got the girl. I played with my fingers as Carrie beat Rian's ass on Fifa...it was quite entertaining to watch. She laughed as she scored yet another goal, it brought goosebumps to the surface of my skin. I wanted so badly to make her laugh, smile and make her happy but as Alex put a sly arm around the back of Carrie's chair I knew it was going to be harder than I would like it to be.
♠ ♠ ♠
so now All Time Low are in the mix. What do you think's gonna happen next? Is something gonna happen with her and Alex...or Jack? Leave a comment and I'll see what you think. I'll try and update regularly but the school holidays are drawing to a close so you might have to be patient with me :/ sorry.