Sell Your Soul

Do What You Have To

Adalynn

My heels clicked loudly as I quickly made my way to Johnny's office.

"Johnny!"I yelled before pushing the door open."The fucking nerve of that goddamn son of a mother fucker."

"Addy,what's wrong?Just chill out."Johnny said,gesturing for me to come sit on his lap.

"That bitch Deuce."I started,sitting down and leaning into Johnny's chest.
"So,I was out collecting a coupe of payments and then I went to get something to eat for us."

I sat the bag of take-out Chinese on his desk before leaning into him again.

"Well,when I was walking out,the fucker is leaning up against my Civic like he fucking owned the thing! I told him to fuck off,like i always do,and to get the fuck off my car.Well,being the dick he is,started spouting off shit that made me punch him in the face and then threaten it'd be more next time he puts his hands on me."

"He put his hands on you?"Johnny growled.

"He cupped my face and slid his hand from my hip and over my ass."

"I'll chop his hands off next time I see him."

"I can handle it."

"I know. I just-don't go out by yourself so much anymore."

"Alright,If you insist."

"I do.Now let's eat. Im starving."He smiled.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Fucker!Get him,Charlie!"I yelled as I got up from the ground and started running.I was glad that I had changed before we left because running in heels,while it was something I could do,it was not fun.

"He's heading you way Kurlzz!"I yelled into my Bluetooth.

"Got him!"

I heard some stuff get knocked over as Charlie and I closed in on Matt,who had the guy by the collar.

"So,Mike,what's it gonna be? You can give us the money and we let you live,or we can pop you off right here."Charlie said,pointing his nine at Mike.

"I don't have anything!"

"So,you agree to deal for us cause you need money,yet you don't bring us back shit? That's really fucking smart."Kurlzz chuckled pushing Mike to the ground.

"Please,just give me a week! I can have it!"

"No don't give exceptions."Charlie said,before squeezing the trigger.

Mike fell forward onto his stomach as Charlie put away his gun.

"Let's take care of this and go home guys." Matt sighed.

Killing wasn't something that we did because we wanted to. We did it because we had to. In order to be seen as a high power,we can't make any exceptions for anyone.If we did,word would get out and things would because insane.

I got a tarp out of the car before heading back so the guys could wrap up the body.We made sure the ends were wrapped up before lugging the body into the trunk. We had a chunk of land out in Santa Monica just for shit like this. It was kind of on the outskirts of town on the beach. No one questioned it.

"I'm gonna call Johnny and let him know."I said as Matt started driving.

"Hey,baby girl,how did everything go?"

"He was a runner,but Matt caught him. Didn't have or stuff or the money so we had to off him.We're heading out to Santa Monica right now."

"Have Kurlzz drop you off.I have something to talk to you about."

"Alright,I'll be there in abit." I said, hanging up."Drop me off.Johnny has business to discuss with me and wants me home."

"Yes ma'am."Kurlzz laughed heading to the house.