Sell Your Soul

Deuce Again

"I don't want to go."

"I know,but I need you to come with me and Danny. I need you for finical business otherwise I'd let you stay here and take care of things."

"Fine,I'll go. But you owe me George."

"What do I owe you?"

"Me two days off with the other house all to myself.None of you guys and none of the girls."

"Done. Now go pack for a couple of days.We'll leave in the morning."

"Thank you.'I kissed his cheek before bounding down to my room,stripping in my bathroom and showering.
______________________________________________________________________________

"Aye,mami.Johnny needs you to wake up."I heard Dylan say as he sat bouncing on my bed.

"A'ight."

"Damn...even when you wake up,you're still fine,girl."

"Keep it in your pants,pussysnake."I muttered,getting out of bed."Will you make me a bowl of cereal and bring it up here,please?"

"Anything for our girl."Funny winked."What kind?"

"Reese's if we have it. If not Coco Puffs."

"Be right back."

He quickly left my room,closing the door behind him so I could get dressed.I had just finished running a brush through my hair and pulling it into a messy bun before someone knocked on my door and opened it.

"Here you go,mami."

"Thanks Funny."

"So,where are you guys going?"

"Huntington Beach."I said rolling my eyes and taking a bite.

"Ohh...Sevenfold Territory.Why?"

"Johnny didn't say,but I'm needed for 'finical issues' or some shit."

"As long as you come back to me,it's all good."He said,kissing my forehead before leaving me to finish up.

I quickly ate my cereal before applying some eyeliner,slipping on my heels and headed downstairs with my bowl,my bag, and laptop case in hand. Johnny and Danny were sitting at the kitchen island eating when i walked in.

"You're really fucking noisy,you know that?"Johnny smiled at me,taking a sip of coffee.

"You would know,wouldn't you?"I winked.

"What...what?"Danny asked."You two..."

"No,Danny,she's just playing'."Johnny said,clapping Danny's shoulder.

"No,Danny,I've only been with two of the guys because I was shitfaced. I was with Funny and Kurlzz."

"What about Funny and me?"Kurlzz asked as they walked into the kitchen as well.

"I was telling Danny how Ive only been with two of you guys."

"Ah.Best night ever."Matt smirked.

"And it's never gonna happen again."I quickly added."May we get going now before they go off on how 'wonderful' it was?"

"Aww...You know you like it,mami."Dylan winked.

"Im not saying I didn't."

"Who was better?"Matt asked.

"Im not answering that cause then the other is gonna get all butt-hurt."

"Just answer it."Johnny sighed,annoyed.

"Fine...Kurlzz."

They looked at me like i was crazy.

"What?It's true what they say about drummers."I shrugged before going out to the garage behind Johnny.

"Was Kurlzz really better?"Johnny asked.

"Not as good as you."I whispered in his ear before walking around to the passenger side of the Escalade.

Once Danny got in,Johnny took off for Huntington with a huge grin on his face due to what I had said. No one knew that Johnny and I had hooked up a couple of times while drinking and we planed on keeping it that way.

When the end is getting closer
And the earth has burned the sky
Now repent 'cause it's all over
Just let me die
As my body lies here br-


"Hello?"

"Where's George?He's not answering his phone."

"Oh,Sorry,Asia. He's right next to me,but he's driving.We're heading to Huntington Beach for some business."

"He was supposed to take Ava tomorrow."

"I'm sorry."

"Can you have him call me when he can?"

"Sure thing.Talk to you later,Asia. Tell Ava hi for me and tell her that Daddy loves her."

"I will."She said before hanging up.

"Asia said that you were supposed be taking Ava tomorrow and for you to call her when you can."

"I told her I was going out of town and I'd take her for a couple of days when I got back. That woman can postpone her fucking plans to take care of our daughter or she can fucking answer to me."

I didn't say anything else to him about Asia,instead I turned to Danny and started talking to him about how things were going for him since he was still kind of new to this lifestyle.

What! Yo, this is Da Kurlzz, bitch!
We ain't just a gang, motherfucker, but a way of life!
Yo check it! This is m-


"What Kurlzz?"

"Johnny's not answering."[i/]

"He's driving right now."

"Oh,well,put me on speaker."

I sighed but did anyway,turning down the radio."What is it?"

"Deuce came to the house."

"Get him the fuck out of there."Johnny growled.

"We did. He didn't get passed the gate thanks to Jay and Charlie.He said to tell you guys that he's gonna get what he wants."

"Like hell he is."Danny rolled his eyes.

"I want Addy on watch.I don't want her leaving the house alone after her days off."

"Days off?"

"When we get back,Addy has two days off cause I'm a bitch and can't say no to her."

"None of us can.Well,see you guys later then.I gotta go kick Funny's ass at some Need of Speed"[i/]

"I really wish that bitch would just stop already."I sighed, referring to Deuce.

"It's Deuce.You know how he is better than anyone else."Danny said.

"I know."I sighed again,looking out the window after turning the radio up.