Status: Hey Story is new to Mibba but is also on Wattpad!

1 Geek, 5 Hot Guys, 1 Whole Summer...Should be fun right?

Dream

The Sun was shining on my face and it hurt my eyes when I went to open them. I looked over at the clock and it was eight in the morning.

I groaned and got up. When I looked in the mirror I had paint all over me!

Oh My God it was all a dream seeing my best friend and Ace….

Of course I would dream that all up.

“NOAH, BREAKFAST!”

Someone actually made breakfast; I thought none of them could cook. I headed down stairs and I guess I forgot but I still had paint all over me.

“Wow Noah nice look.” Playboy had a smirk on his face and I just wanted to slap it off.

I glared at him and went to go slap him but someone caught my hand. I felt that shock in my hand from the person; I knew right away who it was...Ace...

“He’s not worth it Noah. Just got get showered and dressed and then come down for dinner.”

I headed back upstairs and got a shower, and looked at myself in the mirror and thought of my dream.

What if I really did get a new wardrobe and style? Maybe I could get ace to like me because I think that dream was a sign, for some reason I like ace and I hardly know him.

That doesn’t happen to me often I’ve never really liked a guy so it feels weird.
There was another thing in my dream that makes me think, Natasha!

I think I might call her up I miss her so much. I went to grab my phone from my bedside table but when I opened the door there was someone sitting on my bed…

“Wow didn’t know I would get a show freak!”
I gave playboy a glare and started hit him and try to get him out of my room.

“Didn’t know you had such a great body for such, a freak!”

I kept hitting him and trying to get him out and he wasn’t budging.

“GET OUT OF MY ROOM YOU CREEP!!”

“DECLAN GET THE HELL OUT OF NOAH’S ROOM NOW!” I heard someone yell up.

“Well hurry up geek I am hungry and Ace won’t let us eat without you so hurry up.” After that he got up and left my room.
For a second I thought it was Ace when I saw him, but of course that’s just wishful thinking.

I quickly got dressed and headed downstairs for breakfast.

“Finally, you took forever like really how could it have token you so long not like it would help.”

I gave him a glare then smirked when I heard a loud slapped and saw Ace smack him in the back of the head.

We all sat down and ate breakfast; they made eggs, toast, and all that other breakfast stuff.

Once we finished I helped clean up breakfast and did the dishes. It was the least I could do since they made breakfast and I know I never will because I can’t cook.
Once I finished I left the kitchen and headed up stairs to my room and called Natasha.

“HELLO!”

“Hey Tasha it’s me Noah.”

“NOAH, OMG WHAT’S UP? I HAVEN’T TALK TO YOU IN SOO LONG.”

“Tasha we talk almost a week ago…”

“I know but it just feels like forever you know since you’re my best friend and all.”

“Sure whatever, I need your help with something, do you think that you can come here for a couple of days?”

“Sure, what do you need anyway?”

“Well I thought I would take you up on that offer of yours, you know the shopping and stuff...”
There was silence for a couple of second, but I spoke to soon.

“OMG REALLY, I’LL BE THERE AND SOON AS POSSIBLE, OMG THIS IS GOING TO BE SO MUCH FUN!”

“Okay Tasha calm down”

“CALM DOWN!! NOAH I CAN’T CALM DOWN, I’VE WAITED FOR THIS FOREVER! I’LL BE THEIR IN A COULPE OF HOURS”

“Tasha you don’t have to come so quick the mall will be closed by then. Come in the morning.”

“Noah do you know who I am? My Father owns almost all the Mall’s. I can make a quick call and have they opened till whenever I want.”

“Tasha don’t do that.”

“To bad already am bye Noah see you soon!”

“Wait Tasha...”
The phone went dead, and I groaned.

Well that’s Natasha for you, now what to do while I wait for her. I would go an paint but I don’t want a redo of what happened last night.

So I decided that I would go and see what the guys were doing.

I went down stairs and all of them but Jake was there.

I looked around for him but couldn’t find him.

“Where’s Jake?”

Ashton spoke up “He’s working, you know Dad’s rules one of us has to work to pay for groceries and stuff so Jake was the oldest so he did.”

“Oh…”

I felt bad I should be helping out; maybe I could get a job... Ya that may be a bad idea. So maybe I can call dad and see if I can get an allowance.

There were watching television and I really didn’t feel like sitting on my butt and not doing anything.

“Hey guys we should do something. Like go outside or something?”

“Okay let’s do something.” Playboy gave me a smirk, and that’s when I started to think this won’t be good.

“How about Football boys?” he said smirking
Oh no, no, no, no. All the guy’s agreed and got up and went outside.

“Well come on you wanted to do something and go outside, you suggested it, now you can’t leave us hanging.”
Playboy smirked and started to laugh.

“Come on Noah, were picking teams!” Ron yelled out to me.

“Okay so it is three against two. Me and Declan. Ron, Noah, and Ashton. Okay?”

“Ace that is no fair, Noah and Ron can’t play football at all and you and Declan are both school champions!”

“Fine then Ashton Declan, you, and Ron. Me and Noah How about that?”

“That’s good.”
He walked away smiling a look I didn’t understand. Then I understood, oh I could ring his neck.

“All right Noah, …” Ace started to talk and I was just mesmerized by his eyes and lip’s… I was just remembering my dream and how sweet and nice he was.

“Noah, NOAH!”

“Oh yes…”

“Did you even hear a single word I said?”

“Ummm..”

“Just distract Declan and Ashton okay?”

“Ya I can do that!”
He just shook his head and laughed.

We were about to start the game and I had to think of how I would distract Declan and Ron. Then I got an idea.

“All are you loser’s ready to lose??” Why is he so Cocky, I really hate that playboy.

“Wait,”-They all looked at me “I Have to..Pee.”

“Really you couldn’t have went before?” I really need to teach Playboy a lesson someday.

“Well I didn’t have to pee then. I do now, I’ll be right back.”

I rushed into the house and up to my room, I rushed to my closet grabbed the cute football jersey from my friend Aaron and very short short’s that were Tasha’s. I put my hair up in a ponytail and put on my emergency contacts.

I tied the shirt so my belly button was showing and then grabbed my running shoes that Tasha made me take and Ron just so happened to love.

I added some mascara to make my lashes longer and my eyes pop. This will be fun! I guess I am going to get my payback on Playboy.

I ran downstairs and back outside. When I got out there the guys looked at me like I was a foreign thing from another planet.

“Well are we playing or not?”

“Uh…” All the guys were speech less. I think I’ll have to thank Tasha for this later. Ace looked at me and then nudged his head towards the ball, and I smirked.

I remember how Tasha would walk when she went to go flirt with a guy. Sway your hips and have a cute little smirk and that’s exactly what I did.

Playboy’s mouth dropped and Ron was just starring at my shoes like I was a goddess, I even had Ashton distracted.

I grabbed the ball from Playboys hand and Ace was ready behind him and I threw him the ball. The boys snapped out of their trance.

They all started to go after Ace but he had already got to the touch down Zone.

I Jumped up and down and stuck my tongue out at the boys and started to laugh and Ace ran back towards me and we high fived.

We were playing and something happened, and all of a sudden Ace was throwing the ball and I caught it. All the boys on the other team turned towards me.

All I know is that if I didn’t get this then we would lose because we were tired and this was the last part. They all started to run towards me and I freaked I started to run towards the area where I would get a touchdown but all I could feel was Playboys hands trying to catch me.

I started to run faster and all a heard was a SHIT! I stopped and looked around and I was in the touchdown zone. OMG WE WON!

I got really excited and started to jump up and down and then all I felt was someone pick me up in a crushing hug in the air and I squealed.

Ace sat me down and gave me a high five.

“Well don’t you look CUTE!”

Oh No! Tasha’s here.

“Tasha I thought you weren’t going to be here for awhile?”

“Um Noah It’s five PM…”

“Oh, we played football that long?”

“Ya I guess so, I just can’t believe YOU played football!”

“Well I can be surprising!”

“Well you look really cute, hey your wearing the shoes and short’s I gave you! I’m so proud of you!”

“Well you know I had help Ace win now didn’t I!”

That’s when Tasha looked behind me and as did I.

Playboy was looking at Tasha as was Ashton, and Ron was looking at her Purse. The thing that surprised me the most was that Ace didn’t even notice her and just kept cleaning up the stuff from football.

Playboy started to walk towards us but I knew this would turn out badly so I pulled Tasha inside and up to my room.

“Well we need to go shopping now don’t we. I just got to change.” I started to walk towards my closet but she grabbed my hand.

“Ya your not changing you look like a babe.”

“I am not wearing this football jersey to go shopping…”

“Fine but I get to pick it out.” She smirked and I groaned.

She picked out a spaghetti strap that was corset like, and went to my bellybutton. It was bright different colors, in a flower pattern. She also got bright turquoise gladiator shoes.

We both went down stairs and went to say goodbye to the boys and let them know we weren’t going to be back for a LONG time.
We got to the living room and Jake was home.

“Well bye guys were going shopping and won’t be back for awhile bye.”
We left out to the car and heading to go shopping.

“So… Noah what had you dress like that I was never able to make you change and what made you change your mind about a whole new look?”

“Well we were playing football 2 to 3 and well Ace needed me to distract the boys so I thought about you and then BAM!”

“Uh Huh… So this Ace wouldn’t happen to be the very sexy muscular tall guy that didn’t even notice me when I walked in the living room compared to the other guys would he??”

“Maybe??”

“I say you totally go for it but just to let you know that I can tell that this guy doesn’t care what a girl looks like trust me.”

“Ya I figured that out already, but I think I need to do this for myself and it will also be fun to play with playboy.” I Smirked and laughed.

“Wait who’s playboy?”

“Oh, his real name is Declan, and he was the blonde probably winking at you.”

“Oh him, oh that will definitely be fun!”

“I Know, So what is the First thing?”

“Well first thing to do is get your hair, nails, and a body rub.”

“Well let’s go. I think this will be awesome to have you hear I missed you so much.”