Status: Hey Story is new to Mibba but is also on Wattpad!

1 Geek, 5 Hot Guys, 1 Whole Summer...Should be fun right?

Suprise!

~Noah~

So here I am in the car with my best friend and I am not a happy camper right now. My lovely friend Natasha decided “I’m going to play the world’s worst song in history, oh and I’ll sing along to it too!”

I’m a Barbie girl in a Barbie world

Life is plastic, it’s fantastic
You can brush my hair, undress me everywhere
Imagination, life is your creation.

I smashed my head against the window over and over again, just wishing the song would end.

“Hey it’s not that bad Noah, it’s kind of perfect since we’re going to get you all dolled up like Barbie!”

I rolled my eyes and just kept smashing head into the window. The good thing was that it was almost over. Just when the song was suppose to end it started to replay. I heard Tasha giggling in the background.

“OH DEAR JESUS when will this crap ever end!!!”

Tasha just started to laugh even harder since she thought it was just so funny…

Thank goodness we pulled up to the salon, and she cut the engine. The god awful song ended thank the lord. We got out of the car and headed inside, people started to drag me to places and torture me with things like succors and all that jazz.

As they put stuff in my hair they dragged me to get my hands and feet done. Tasha was just sitting in the waiting chairs reading a magazine, I just glared and started to hate that I asked her to do this.

They dragged me back to finish my hair as they put this gross green stuff on my face. When they were finished and took that gross stuff off they taught me how to do my make-up while they finished the last touches on my hair. The make-up routine wasn’t that bad, it was fast and simple.

After they finished they called Tasha and she just gasped!

“Oh Noah you look so different!” she had this huge smile on her face; it was like she was meeting Justin Beiber!

They turned me around so that I could look at myself in the mirror. I saw this gorgeous girl with beautiful bright read wavy hair, flawless skin, and bright Green eyes and plump red lips.
I felt so gorgeous I can’t believe that was really me in the mirror. The boys will never recognize me!!

We left the salon; we headed to the shopping mall that Tasha’s daddy owned. We shopped all night and it was very tiring, I just wanted to sleep but Tasha wouldn’t let me.

She had me in and out of the dressing rooms all night. By the time morning came around I was exhausted! We headed back to the house with a car following behind us. By the time we got back to the house it was around breakfast time.

The driver of the car got out and started to bring the bags into the house. Once all the bags were in the house the car left and it was just me and Tasha.

“Well I have got to go Noah but I’ll be back okay?”

“Aright, Love you!”

“Awe Love you too Noah!”

Tasha left and I went inside the house. When I got inside playboy was walking down stairs. He looked at the bags in confusion then he looked and me and at first his eyes popped then a huge smile came to his face.

He strutted (yes I indeed did say strutted) towards me.

“Well HELLO their pretty lady, my name is Declan. How can I be of service??” he had a very very flirty Tone.

I rolled my eyes and then started to laugh. He had Tweety Bird Boxers on!

“What’s so funny?”

I kept laughing and pointed at his boxer’s. As this was happening the boy’s came down the stairs and Ace came out of the kitchen.
He scowled at me and then glared. All the boy’s eyes went to playboy then they all flew towards me!

All their eye’s popped just like Playboy well besides Ace’s but that was usual. I am actually starting to think that Ace is extremely gay. Though I knew Ron was very extremely gay and his face was still priceless.

I rolled my eyes at all of them and looked at all the bags. I knew this was going to take hours to get to my room, but then I got an idea and smile.

“So which one of you boys is going to help me bring my bag’s upstairs??”

That’s when they got confused. I think this was the first second time that Ashton actually talked to me.

“Umm why would we need to put your stuff upstairs, you don’t live here?”

“Umm well I sort of do, so are you going to help or just stand there?”

They just kept looking like they just saw a ghost. I saw Ace roll his eyes. He grabbed a bunch of the bags and headed upstairs. Now there’s a gentleman.

I smiled and grabbed a bunch of bag’s myself, and followed Ace. I heard the boys scramble and then footsteps following behind me. Ace set the bags down on my floor and waited for the boys to enter and then her left down stairs.

“OMG Noah I can’t believe it’s you! You look so darling and cute; you’re so petite and pretty!”
Ron was such a sweetheart. The rest of the brothers kept starring like I was some sort of weird thing! I just walked by them and headed back down stairs.

I smelt food being cooked and I realized that Ace must have been starting breakfast when I came in. I went and grabbed dishes and in the kitchen.

I passed by Ace he looked at me then turned back to the food. I went and set the table for breakfast. By the time I was finished breakfast was ready and we all sat and ate.

After I finished breakfast I helped clean up then went up to my room. I was really tired I hadn’t gotten any sleep in the past 24 hours. I threw on some sweatpants and a tank top. I then started to unpack all of the bags into my closet. After that I realized I need to wash all the make-up off.

After I finished I lay on my bed and closed my eyes, I was really tired.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I woke up to screaming and things smashing, a couple of rooms over.

I got up from bed and changed into a pair of light blue jean shorts, a beige tank top, and a jean vest that had some lace on it. I also added some accessories, and jewelry. I put on my favorite leather converse and put my contacts in.

I left my room only to see playboy chasing Ashton around, I just laughed and walked past them. It all happened in slow motion. Someone had smashed into me and I felt down the huge flight of stairs.

I remember someone swearing, “You IDIOTS!”

I was flashing in and out and I remember Ace leaning over top of me.

“We need to get her to a hospital, Noah can you hear me, you’re going to be okay!”

That was the last thing I remember before I blacked out!

I was walking in a jungle and there was light just past a pair of branches ahead. I started to walk towards them it was so dark I just wanted to see the light. When I walked past them I see a very beautiful sight before me.
There was this huge water full with fog or steam coming off of it and there was also a rainbow. I love rainbows a lot. It was like m own personal paradise I felt like I had been their forever, like could be there forever.
Then the waterfall started to disappear as did the rainbow. The darkness was starting to come back.

I went in and out of conciseness, when I finally was able to open my eyes it was really bright. Right away I recognized that I was in a hospital, but I couldn’t remember why?

I felt someone hold my right hand, I looked around the room. Ace and Jake were asleep on the couch across the room, then I looked to my left and Tasha was sleeping in the chair. It looked really uncomfortable.

Then I finally looked to my right but the person that was holding my hand was what surprised me the most. It was my sister Danny; I thought she was in Rome with her fiancé Pete.

I sat up confused and raised my left arm there was a cast that was Hot Pink and had names written all over it. The biggest one was Pete’s. I felt Danny move beside me, I looked over and she opened her eyes.

“OMG DANNY YOUR AWAKE!! I’M SO GLAD YOUR OKAY!!” I rolled my eyes she was to over bearing sometimes.

I loved my sister to death but man was she very protective. Ever since she found out what my our mother had been doing to me she was always cautious of what I did. She just wanted to me to be safe and I understood but sometimes she took it way too far.

She gave me a big hug and I hugged her back I really missed her.

“I thought you were in Rome with Pete?”

“Well dad couldn’t get away from work and so he called me. I came as soon as possible; Pete is just downstairs in the café getting food.”

I smiled and tears were threatening to leak from my eyes.

“Awe Noah what’s wrong?”

“Nothing I just really missed you Danny!”

“I missed you too Noah, I missed you A LOT! You would have loved Rome; I’ll have to bring you sometime.”

“I would really love that!”

“NOAH YOU AWAKE, YOU’RE NOT DEAD!!” wow Natasha was very loud.

“Ow, that hurt my head Tasha!”

“Woops Sorry”

“S’Okay”

I saw both the brothers wake up from Tasha’s out burst. They both looked at me and smiled, I miles back. The door burst open I just started laughing my butt off.

Pete was holding tons of balloons and teddy bears, and a really large cow! He dropped everything he was holding the moment he saw me up and smiling. He rushed over to me and grabbed me into the biggest hug I have ever had in my entire life.

“Noah I’ll be right back okay I’m just going to go get a nurse.”

“O-K-A-Y” I could hardly talk since the hug Pete had me in was bone crushed and it was hard to breathe.

“Pete Sweetheart you have to let her go your going to kill her.” He said laughing as she left.

He let go and sat down beside me smiling.

I saw playboy, Ashton, and Ron standing at the door, I waved them in and they stood by my bed.

“So what exactly happened that I got a broken arm?”

“Well it’s a broken arm and a few broken ribs, but anyways. Declan and Ashton were fighting and Declan pushed Ashton who the fell into you winch then had you falling down the very long and big staircase of ours.”

“Oh…”

A nurse and Danny came into the room and the nurse went right to checking my machines and my vitals.

“Okay sweetheart, I’ll send a Doctor in right away”-she turned to Danny “her regular doctor is away today so I will send in Dr. Smith.”

“Alright thank you.”

The nurse turned towards me “Now you get better my dear.” I smiled at her and she left the room.

We all sat around the room talking when Danny complained that she had to pee and that the bathrooms up here were gross, so she left to go use the bathrooms at the coffee shop across the street.

A couple of minutes after she left a lady in a white jacket came in. I assumed it is Dr. Smith. I couldn’t see her since her back was to us since she was closing the door.

She turned around and headed towards my bed- the thing that surprised me the most about the Doctor was that she was the spitting image of my Mother…

She took the chart off the bed and headed towards me.

“Hi there I am Dr. Smith and you must be…Noah hunter...”- She went quiet for awhile then turned her head towards me. She had a surprised look on her face but she quickly got rid of it and went serious.

“So you broke you left arm, a couple of ribs, and got a pretty nasty head injuries that caused you to go into a coma”- WAIT WHAT!!!

I turned towards the boys before she could say anything else.

“HOW the hell long was I out boys??” I looked at the five brothers and all of them looked at me like I was on crack! Well of course beside’s Ace who was always calm and cool.

He looked and me then started to talk. “You were out for two weeks…”

“Oh…”

I then heard the door open and Danny skipped to my side.

“I’M BACK!!”

I looked at her and she saw the sad, angry, and mostly scared look on my face. She then looked up at the Doctor aka her our mother.

At first she was surprised then she was angry in a split second. She glared and didn’t look away; she did grab my hand though.

I looked over at my worst nightmare and she was staring at me, I cowered back into Danny as he lifted her hand towards me.

“DON’T YOU DARE TOUCH HER!!” Danny yelled with so much anger that I didn’t even know was possible.

“Excuse me, I am just trying to look at her would Daniela. Now don’t yell at me like that. I am your mother you will not speak to me like that!”

“I may yell at you as much as I like, you stopped being my mother the moment you first laid your
hands on Noah!”

She glared at Danny the turned towards me and glared. I cowered back as far as possible into Danny. She had her arms wrapped around me.

“I think maybe you should leave Dr. Smith and have another Doctor come Look at Noah.”

I looked at Ace with surprise then happiness.

“Well really young man it is not any of your business “- she was cut off by him “ Well actually Dr.
Smith it is my business since Noah is my Girlfriend, and my father signs your paycheck every 2 weeks.”

In my mind I was like GO ACE!!-Wait did he just say GIRLFRIEND!!!!

She glared at him but left the room. It was pretty quiet after that no one really talked. I kept stealing glances at Ace and every time I did he was looking right at me and I would blush.

Not long after she left another Doctor came in and check all my injuries .

Danny and Pete left for Coffee and everyone else was falling asleep in the room. I didn’t want to go to sleep because I knew that if I closed my eyes I would have nightmares of her.

I heard feet shuffling then someone sat beside me. I looked to my right and Ace was sitting there, he just stared.

“Ace?”

“Ya?”

“Why did you call me your girlfriend?”

He looked at me then sighed.

“Noah when you fell down the stairs there was so much blood and I thought you were going to die. I know this may sound weird but since I first met you I sort of liked you. Then when you fell I never really knew if I would be able see if you felt the same way. When you woke up all I could think was wow I just got a second chance. I was miserable these past 2 weeks. When she was glaring at you I had to say something and it slipped out of my mouth. I guess it’s just something that I wish was actually true.”

My jaw just dropped, I think that was the sweetest thing someone has ever said to me ever!

“Noah?”

“Uhhuh?”

“What was your sister talking about her laying a hand on you?”

I bit my lip and went to talk but a huge yawn left my lips.

“We’ll talk about this another time you need to get some sleep. I won’t forget.”

I shook my head, I had tears starting to form and he saw them.

“Noah don’t cry what’s wrong? Why don’t you want to go to sleep?”

“Nightmares.”

He understood right away. “ I’m right here, I won’t let anything happen to you.”

Those words were reassuring, after that my eyes dropped, but before I fell into a deep sleep my
hand quickly grabbed his.

“I wish being your girlfriend was true too.”

Then I fell asleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
SO what do you think??