Status: Hey Story is new to Mibba but is also on Wattpad!

1 Geek, 5 Hot Guys, 1 Whole Summer...Should be fun right?

Home

It has been a couple of days since I woke up, my regular Doctor was back thank goodness I think Danny would have ripped her to pieces if she came back, didn’t want her going to jail now did we.

They were letting me go today I was really happy, I knew that I wouldn’t be so close to her. The thing that sucked is that getting out means going back to the boys’ house were Ace can get me alone to talk about the hitting thing.

He tried a couple times in the past couple of days but someone always came in or interrupted, I was really happy when they did. It’s not that I didn’t want to tell ace about what she did to me but the fact that I just really wanted to forget it all and never speak of it. Hopefully he would let me tell the short story.

Everyone was in the room waiting with me for the doctor to come in and check me up so that I would be able to leave. When the doctor came in everyone was stiff and serious if that was possible for the boys, I didn’t even know they had a serious bone in there body.

The Doctor checked me over and gave the go ahead that I could leave. She left as well as all the boys so that I could get dressed and get out of this gross infested germy place. A nurse came in and brought my release papers and Danny signed them and I was officially discharged.

As I was finished getting dressed a nurse came in with a wheel chair and a big smile.

“Is that really necessary?”

“Sorry dear it is hospital policy.”

I made a gross face and sat in the chair, my sister started to laugh and I shot her an evil glare.

We got to the entrance and I was really happy this nurse walked really slowly. We got outside and the all the boys were waiting by two cars.

The nurse helped me into the car and left. Ace got into the back seat and Danny and Pete were in the front. Everyone else was in the other car; I could imagine Tasha’s face, especially if she was squished into the back between two brothers.

We drove for a while when we finally pulled up to the boys house. Pete grabbed the travel bag that had clothes and stuff from the trunk and we all headed inside. I was really tired, I hardly slept in the hospital after I found out she was there. I just wanted to go upstairs and fall asleep.

I headed for the stairs and looked up at them, I remember falling and Ace being right there, I remember his words telling me I would be okay, that everything was going to be fine.

“Hey were you going chicky?” My sister was very protective but I didn’t know she was that protective having to know where I was going inside the house.

“I’m really tired Danny those hospital beds are really not that comfortable, I’m just going to get some sleep.”

I walked upstairs and I heard some shoes behind me walking up as well. I headed to my door but turned to look behind me and Ace was walking behind me, our eyes locked and I smiled. I headed back up to my room and I still heard Ace following behind me.

I opened my door to my room and was really surprised, my room was totally redone. There was new paint and bed spread, with new furniture and everything. I gasped and tears started to form at the edges of my eyes. I was so surprised.

I turned and Ace was standing there smiling.

“So do you like it?”

“YA I LOVE IT!!” I jumped into his arms and gave him a huge hug.

“Thank you so much!”

“Well it wasn’t just me it was the boys to but we thought you deserved a better room for having deal with our shit, especially the falling down the stairs part.”

I smiled and gave him another hug, he held on tight and so did I.

I yawned and he laughed.

“Go get some sleep, we have to talk though when you wake up.” He had a very serious face on and I knew I couldn’t get out of this one. He turned to leave but I grabbed his hand, he turned towards me.

“Please stay I don’t want to be alone.”

He nodded his head and we both headed over to my bed, I lay down and he lay down beside me. He pulled me into his arms and I felt safe and secure. I felt really nice to be in his arms. I closed my eyes and fell asleep instantly.

I woke up to loud banging and yelling. I felt li8ke déjà vu but the thing that was different was that I felt a pair of arms wrapped around my torso. I then remembered the events that happened a couple of hours ago.

I looked at the clock and it was 7pm, man we were asleep for a while. We came back at 11am we slept the whole day away. I turned in Ace’s arms looked at his sleeping form; he was so peaceful and so adorable.

“You know only stalkers look at people sleep.” Holy crap he scared me.

“Sorry you were just so ADORABLE!”

He gave me a playful glare and I tried to get out of his arms but he rolled us so that o was under him and he started to tickle me. I was laughing so hard that it stopped him and he was staring at me smiling. I smiled back at him. We just kept staring into each other’s eyes and it was kind of romantic if you wanted to think so. I felt loved when he was looking at me in this way, it felt really nice.

We kept looking into each other’s eyes when he started to lean down, our mouths were inches apart and I felt so close to him. He kept going and our lips connected.

At first it was slow and gentle, but as we kept kissing it started to get more heated and rough.

My hands were running though his hair and then down his back. I pulled him closer has he grabbed my hips and pulled me closer as well.

My shirt moved up and his hands were on the bare skin of my hips and they were so warm, he ran his tongue along my lips, and I parted them. He slid his tongue into my mouth and explored it. I felt his hands rise up more on my stomach.

We probably would have gotten more heated if Pete hadn’t have walked in and stood there looking really surprised and gaping. He cleared his throat and we pulled apart, my cheeks turned really red that was really embarrassing.

“Umm dinner’s ready you two.” He then awkwardly left the room. I started to giggle and Ace looked at me like I was on crack. I smiled at him and he smiled back, I got up and headed to my bathroom and brushed my hair since it was in knots.

“Come on lets go get some dinner.”

I grabbed his hand and we headed downstairs, but before we got into the dining room where everyone was eating, he leaned down and whispered into my ear.

“Don’t think that I forgot that we still need to talk.” He let go of my hand and headed in to the room.

AWW CRAP!!
♠ ♠ ♠
So how is it?