Billie's Lover

Chapter 7

*Clara’s POV*

Today was the day… I was moving in with Billie. Him, Mike and Hannah were all going to help me move my stuff, even though the new house was only a few blocks down. It was a beautiful house. It had three floors, one being a basement, so the guys could still have band practice at Billie’s, like they did at the old place. It had 2 bathrooms, three bed rooms, and a huge back yard. I had packed up all my stuff and Billie, and Mike should be here any moment.

“I can’t believe you’re moving,” Said Hannah.

“It’s only down the street,” I said with a chuckle, “I’ll still see you everyday.”

“I know, I know,” She replied, “But it’s not the same.”

Just then, the door opened and Billie and Mike walked in.

“Hey, miss me?” Billie said as he kissed me.

“Of course,” I said with a smile.

I only had four boxes of stuff, so we all took one and walked down to the house.

When we got there Hannah and Mike just dropped off my stuff and then headed back to Hannah’s apartment.

We both walked into the front room and looked around. It was such a big house. It would take some time to adjust to because of how small my old apartment was.

“So,” Said Billie, “Do you like it?”

“I love it!” I replied leaping into his arms.

Before I knew it, I was lying down on the couch with Billie on top of me, making out with him.

He sat up, undid his shirt and threw it to the floor. He then started to kiss my neck.

“What do you think you’re doing Armstrong?” I asked with a giggle.

“Well, I’m attempting to undo your bra,” He replied with a grin.

“Did you buy condoms yet?” I asked.

He laughed. “Who do you think I am?”
I smiled and he ran up the stairs to the master bedroom to grab them.

* * *

In the middle of our “fun,” there was a knock at the door.

We ignored it.

But then the door opened and a woman’s voice said…

“Billie?”

“Oh shit…” He mumbled.

I sat up, pushing Billie off of me, and saw that Adrienne had just walked through the front door.

She then shut her eyes and walked right back out, slamming the door behind her.

Billie sighed, got up, grabbed his robe and walked out the front door where Adie was waiting.

*Billie’s POV*

“You’re fucking her?!” Adrienne shrieked as I walked out the door.

“You’re fucking her?!” She repeated.

“Well she moved in with me!” I yelled back, “What did you expect?!”

“Well it seems a bit soon!” She replied still yelling.

“I Love her!" I shouted.

"And what are you doing just walking into my house anyway?!” I asked.

“Well! She replied looking a bit hurt, “I just thought I would let you know that the judge made a decision, and I’m getting custody!”