Status: An Experimental Story - Incomplete

Love Triangle? No, It's More of a Line...

Students of Hellion High

The summer had just ended for the students at Hellion High. The wind was chilly, the trees had already changed color, and the clouds stayed over cast more often. It was a small town that harbored Hellion High, not big and noisy like a city, but not so empty and stretched out as rural places. The pine trees grew tall, the woods stretched on, and every year the snow that covered the ground turned the town into a gorgeous white stretch of scenery. The students of Hellion were just as eager to get back to school as they were eager for summer to start. School life at Hellion was much different then city high school. Dorms had been placed behind the large, almost castle like structure that had been morphed into the school. It was by choice of the student and legal guardians if they wished to stay on campus or go home every day. Most chose to stay on campus since the need to wake up much earlier was cut away from their sleeping schedule. For Tristan Delliose though, the regular day routine that waking up early had created gave him a comfortable pattern. Like today...
...
Tristan rolled over in his bed to turn off the alarm that told him it was 6 in the morning. He stretched, all but his arms and messy hair disappearing under his blankets, and then he yawned and sat up swinging his legs out onto the cold wood floor. He stood, shaking his t-shirt back into place and then walked out of his room and right across into the bath room. He stared blankly at the mirror for a moment as he turned the water on and then he leaned over and splashed cold water onto his face. He shook his head and then grabbed the towel that was lying neatly folded next to the sink. He yawned again as he reappeared and disappeared in the hall and then his room. His sister wasnt up yet, and his mother was probably still asleep as well. Tristan had a tendency to come and go with out seeing either one of them almost every day. He timed it that way.

He was fairly good looking, a tall build, a thin body. His hair was a bright flame of a color and his eyes a pitch black (though at times people swore they saw swirls of grey in his eyes) and his skin was semi-tanned from the summer spent outside. He favored the look of baggy pants, Vans or Converses, and graphic T's along with things like studded bracelets, hats, and the occasional collar. His mother disapproved of his look and life style but his sister (the few times she saw him) encouraged him to just ignore her and be whoever he wanted to be. Even so, Tristan did what he wanted because his mother was rarely around when they were home anyways.

Tristan threw a black and purple hat over his messy hair and put in the three silver rings that went in his left ear, pulled his backpack over his shoulders and zipped up his favorite jacket (a leather vest looking thing that had lots of zippers and snaps on it along with grey sweatshirt like sleeves sown into it) and then headed down stairs slipping his keys into his pants pocket. His skateboard leaned against the wall next to the door and after grabbing it he slipped out into the chilly morning air to head to school.

There was also another reason why Tristan didnt stay at the school dorms, her name was Ellie and she lived just down the street.
...
Ellie spent her mornings like a lot of girls, trying to get her long, messy hair back into place. She really wondered sometimes why she didnt just cut it shorter, but what kind of girl would she be if she had short hair? A tom-boy maybe? Yeah, no. That wasnt ever going to happen. Ellie was sweet most of the time, but she did have a fiery personality that almost everybody knew about. It kept her on top and kept the "unwanted" away from her.

She was a fairly averaged height for a girl, with perfectly tanned skin and long black hair that was always tied back in a pony tail. Her eyes were a sparkling blue that shined whenever the light reflected off them. She loved the clothes that fell in the line of shorter skirts, loose light weight shirts, sandles and sneakers, and bangle bracelets. Not to mention she loved her hoop earrings and two thin rings on her middle and index finger of her right hand. Right now though, she found it appropriate to wear dark blue skinny jeans, her winter (but still stylish) boots, and a loose coral colored shirt with her small black jacket over it.

She guessed she probably woke up much earlier than anyone else in her area, but she didnt mind much, she really didnt like sleeping in. She said goodbye to her mother and father and then she walked out the door to head to school. She didnt live that far, no one did really, and besides, she liked a walk in the snow. In reality, Ellie had had more boys ask her out than she cared to count anymore, but she'd not once had a boyfriend. It was already her junior year of high school and her friends found it amazing that she hadnt had a single boyfriend yet. She'd simply just smile and say she hadnt found the right guy yet. She want one guy, and one guy only. She just didnt know where he was yet...
...
Diana had already been ready for school. She was always ready to leave before 6 o'clock. Her short, but well kept brown hair was hidden under a small winter cap except for the tips which flipped outward on her neck. Her light green eyes were always bright and alert, and her skin was a smooth well toned light color. Diana could almost always be seen wearing her white jacket that hugged her body along with a plaid skirt that was a mix of black and red. She wore boots that went up to the mid of her calf and said that for the rest of her legs, she never got cold, and along with her little outfits, she always had a small backpack with her.

She was a pretty nice girl, but the only problem about her... she was a stalker. Everybody at school knew, even though her parents never seemed to realize it. She was always after someone, but lately, she'd been really persistent with one certain boy. She knew all his classes, knew his locker and locker combination, knew who his best friend was, what he liked to do, when he was born, everything... it was scary. The only thing she didnt know, was where he lived. He seemed particularly good at disappearing before she could follow him all the way home.

Diana didnt hide the fact that she was a stalker for the fact that she would freely talk to whoever she was stalking, as she stalked them. You're only chance was to somehow give her the slip... if you could run fast enough. She knew what she was, she didnt care, and her targets knew this. Like right now, she was sitting outside of her house waiting for him to come by like he did every day before the snow covered the ground. She was all giddy and happy at the thoughts of seeing him again, and following him, again. As long as his friend didnt get in the way... she didnt like him. All he did was stop her from getting to the love of her life...
♠ ♠ ♠
Yes, very long Ik :P
But Its just like a character
introduction just giving you
a look at the main people
and where the story takes place :)