Status: An Experimental Story - Incomplete

Love Triangle? No, It's More of a Line...

Morning Meetings

Tristan yawned as he flew down the hill of the neighborhood, the wheels on his skateboard brand new, though he'd already worked them in good. A nice, warm coffee with exactly three spoons of sugar and two cups of cream in it was held loosely in his right hand as his left was shoved inside the pocket of his pants. His headphones were snug over his ears playing his good old "Off to school" playlist, which currently played Getting Away With Murder by Papa Roach loud enough so he couldnt hear anything.

Finch, his best friend lived almost literally right across the street from the school, so he should be meeting up with him in no time, as long as that girl didnt show up... Everyday, ever since his sophomore year, Tristan had found himself besieged by a relentless stalker! She was outside of her house everyday waiting for him to pass by so she could follow him. That's why he started taking his skateboard to school... She was quite persistent and if it wasnt for Finch, she'd be hanging on his arm all day long.

He looked over to the other side of the street when he saw Ellie walk out of her house. She was beautiful as always. Her walk was steady, her smile was perfect, her hair swayed with her movements, all in all Tristan just couldnt keep his eyes off her. She looked up at him as he brought the coffee to his lips and smiled at him waving. Tristan's eyes got wide and he choked on the coffee. She'd noticed him?! An unwanted? His day was just made... Little did he notice however, the rock that was lying in the middle of the sidewalk.
...
Ellie had walked out of her house and saw that boy again. He lived up street from her, somewhere up on the hill. She saw him almost everyday as he rode his board to school. She never really paid much attention to him, but today she saw him looking at her and simply gave him a smile and wave. She giggled a little when she saw him speed by and choke on the coffee and offer a real quick wave back. She'd seen him around school a couple of times, but somehow she'd found he'd been classified with the "unwanted". She guessed it was because of his style or something, he resembled a street kid or skater... you didnt have people like that in the "upper world" or popularity group. Though she honestly didnt see why not, some of them were pretty fun.

She watched his back for a moment, when she jumped as he suddenly flipped himself. He was sent forward down the street as his board flipped over into the air and landed somewhere over a fence. Ellie found her self obliged to go see if he was okay. Just because she was popular, didnt mean she was heartless... thought a lot of people thought so. She caught up to him as he pushed himself up off the ground, amazingly still holding the coffee which hadnt spilled even a little.

Ellie grabbed his arm and helped him up as he shook his head, "Are you alright?? I saw you wipe out..."

"Oh yeah, Im..." He stopped when he turned his head to look at her, "Ellie?!"

He seemed absolutely surprised to see her, almost as if she was the last person he expected to help him.

"Yeah, I was walking out when I saw you, then you wiped out... thought maybe you would need help." She said picking up the headphones that were lying on the ground though she could still hear them playing.

She watched as his cheeks turned a little red grinning at him on the inside, "Wow, well that's embarrassing... I'm not really that bad." Then he quickly added, "I mean on a board.... its just there was this rock, and then you, and then the coffee..."

Ellie laughed, "It's alright. I saw what happened."

He laughed sheepishly, "Ah, yeah... wow. Oh, wait a minute...where's my board?"

"It went over the fence." Ellie pointed to the gate that blocked off some property.

"Oh, well thanks." He said.

She nodded, "Alright, well I gotta go."

"Yeah... and I gotta go get, um, the board..." He said kind of mixing up his words.

"Bye." She smiled and waved as she walked off.

"Bye!" He called after her then he walked back and jumped over the fence.

Ellie watched till he disappeared over the fence and then turned fully forward to school. She was smiling though, he was pretty cool.Definitely not like any kind of guy she'd met before.
...
Tristan had waved at Ellie as he choked on his coffee, and then suddenly he was eating pavement. The next thing he new, they were talking and then he was over a fence getting his board. He could tell that his cheeks were warm and he cursed. Man he was stupid. He finally got a conversation with Ellie and all it took was an embarrassing wipe out... He found his skateboard and then hopping back over the fence he threw it back on the ground and took off again glade his coffee survived that embarrassing moment... This was going to be one heck of a story to tell Finch.
...
Diana was leaning over the small gate that surrounded the front yard of her house anxiously waiting for Tristan to show up. He was a lot later than usual. She saw someone coming down the street, but she scowled when she saw it was only that girl Ellie. She didnt like her not one bit. Why? Because being the siren she was, she'd stolen her one true love's heart from her. It was unacceptable and she hated her for it. Everybody liked Ellie so she could have any guy in the whole school, but she still ended up stealing her true love from her.

She watched as she walked passed her and then as soon as that siren was out of her vision Diana looked up to see Tristan coming down the street on his skateboard as always. She smiled becoming all giddy. She saw him look up and then he noticed her, making her smile even more, and then he turned the skateboard off the sidewalk and onto the road around her.

"Tristan!" She called out running out after him.

"Will you go away?!" He shouted back over his shoulder speeding up, "Just leave me alone!"

She laughed, "But Tristan! We were meant to be together! It was love at first sight!"

"No we're not!" He said angrily, "I dont even like you!"

"I love it when you play hard to get!" She called after him as she stopped running, "I'll see you at school!"
...
Tristan growled as he left the crazy stalker behind and came up to the school. Finch was standing outside of the gate already waiting for him. Even with the stalker girl, Tristan was still having a great day...

"What took so long?" Finch asked putting a camera back into his bag that lay on his hip.

Finch was shorter than Tristan, but a little taller than average. His skin was a pale almost paper white like he was dead or dying and his hair was almost just as pale along with his cloudy, grey colored eyes. It was almost as if the "god of color" completely forgot to give him any kind of feature. His clothes however, were completely opposite of his color. They were a chaotic mess of hand-me-downs and army surplus uniforms. Right now he was wearing a camouflage jacket over a graphic t-shirt that had seen its last days, a pair of just-a-bit-to-big pants with a zip-tie through the belt loops to keep it from sliding off his thin frame.

"You wouldnt believe me if I told you." Tristan said.

Finch shrugged, "Try me. Covering school news you see a lot of weird stuff..."

Tristan shook his head smiling. He picked up his skateboard while he hand Finch headed inside the gates and he proceeded to tell him his oh so eventful morning...

Ah the things that had happened and it wasnt even 8 in the morning yet.
♠ ♠ ♠
:) Comment/Subscribe, or just keep reading
which ever you prefer XD