Hating You for Loving Me

Don't Stop.

Image

---

JJ's POV Still*

“When’s the next flight?” I asked her with an exasperated sigh.
“Tomorrow morning miss. Sorry.” She said as she gave me a pity look.
“How about we just stay here and not pay for this?” Spencer whispered in my ear.
“What about them?” I asked as I looked at Patrick, Mel, and Pete.
“They could stay at someone’s house.” Chris said.
“Fine, they can stay at mine. Mom is out of town till next week anyways.” I said as I rubbed my temple.
“Stay where?” Pete asked as he came over to me.
“You are all staying at my house. Party tonight when we get home.” I said as I put on a fake smile for him and walked past him to get out bags back.

*Pete’s POV*

“JJ, can we at least talk somewhere?” I asked her as I followed her around her house as she tried to get away from me.
“Fine, come with me.” She said as she grabbed my hand and brought me to which looked like her room.
“What do you want?” She asked me as she sat me on her bed.
“I love you still and I know you still love me. Don’t lie to me JJ.” I told her as I grasped her hand.
“I can’t be with you, nor can I love you. And I’m not answering if I love you or not.” She told me as she tried to pull her hand away but I held it tighter.

I pushed my lips to hers and surprisingly she kissed back.

“Don’t stop.” She whispered as I pulled away.