Hating You for Loving Me

Rebels

Image

---

*Patrick’s POV*

I woke up to Mel lying next to me; to my surprise she wasn’t awake yet.
“Mel.” I whispered in her ear.
“What Patrick?” She replied as she fully opened her eyes to look at me.
“Nothing, just wanted you to be awake.” I told her as I kissed her.
“Didn’t I tell you to stop that?” She asked me with a smile.
“I don’t remember. Maybe you could remind me again?” I told her as I kissed her again.
“God, just come on.” She told me as she grabbed my hand and we headed downstairs.

*Mel’s POV*

“What do you need down here?” He asked me as we walked through his kitchen.
“Nothing, but do you have clothes, other then your uniform?” I asked with a laugh.
“Der, be right back.” He said as he ran back upstairs to keep me waiting by the front door.
“Let’s go.” He called out as I heard him run downstairs with of course a hat, a pair of jeans, and a black sweater, with a jean jacket over it.
“You know were going to school right?” I told him as we walked in the direction to my house.
“We are!? Why did you tell me to change then?” Patrick asked.
“Calm down, I’m changing too. Call Pete and tell him to wear just his normal clothes too. Today were rebellious.” I said with a smirk as I threw him my phone and ran upstairs to change.

*Pete’s POV*

I woke up to my cell phone ringing this annoying tune I hated but it was there anyways.
“Hello?” I asked as I heard JJ yawn in the bed next to me.
“Hey Pete, get you ass up and change into regular clothes and get to school.” I heard Patrick say from the other line.
“Fine, but why? Well actually whatever JJ and I will meet up with you later.” I told him as I hung up the phone not waiting for him to say bye.
“Where will we meet Patrick?” JJ asked me.
“School, were all going in regular clothes so I guess you lucked out.” I said with a smirk to just get a pillow thrown at me.
“Let’s just go Pete.” She told me as she got up.
“Nice hair.” I said with stifled laughter.
“Oh shut up. Where is your gel?” She asked me as she put her hoodie on to hide her hair.
“Bathroom.” I replied as she headed towards my bathroom.