This Love Shouldn't Be Legal

(17)

Melissas POV:

It was finally my 18th birthday. Yesterday was Beth's and the day before was Brooklyn's. We were all celebrating tomorrow. It was all so exciting I couldn't wait.

"Hey baby gurl."

"Hi Mikey." I can tell he was hiding something, but I don't know what.

"Tomorrow you become famous as my girlfriend." I didn't want to be reminded.

"That's fine. As long as I'm your girlfriend."

"It'll get better soon."

"It's not bad now."

"Let's not worry about it then. We have today, your birthday." He gave me a necklace and matching earrings.

"Mikey, it's beautiful."

"Just like you."

Michaels POV:

We spent the whole day together and would get tomorrow, but that was shared with the other 4.

"Mel, you are the best thing that has ever happened to me. Really."

"Mikey, are you gonna propose?" So badly I wanted to say yes, because I was. Just not yet.

"No M&M. We agreed to wait until you were 18, but I'm not gonna jump the minute you are."

"Good. I love you so much. I don't wanna ruin what we have." I held her in my arm as we walked down the beach. At this point, it didnt matter who saw us. I felt so alive and so great.

Beths POV:

Finallly we were all 3 legal to date our boyfriends. The 6 of us went to the most public place and paparrzzi swarmed us. I enjoyed the fame, but Cam didn't.

"Cameron, it's fine."

"Are you sure this is what you want? You may never get to go out in private again."

"Cam, I'm just your girlfriend. I'm not someone special."

"Bethie! You are too special." He kissed me and cameras flashed. I could stay out of the tabloids. Easy.

Camerons POV:

I was kind of nervous being photographed but the girls were legal now.

"Are you positive about this?"

"Yes, Cam." She was starting to get annoyed so I stopped asking.

"Well then I guess we just have to hope misunderstandings don't come up. I'm sorry, that sounded sarcastic."

"I know you really meant it. I love you remember?"

"Yes. I also remember that I love you." I'm pretty sure our conversation was being recorded and taken out of context, but Beth was worth everything.

Brooklyns POV:

The night was perfect until the moment.

"Brooklyn, I love you so much and now that you're legal I can do this. Will you marry me?" He was on one knee.

"Yes! Yes, Zach, I'll marry you." He jumped up and spun me. Fireworks went off, well it was lightbulbs, but close enough. We would be one big happy family.

"Zach, I love you so much. Any wedding pains will be worth it." I jumped into his arms and he carried me to his car.

"See ya lovebirds later." Mikey yelled after us but I didn't care. Nothing could ruin this amazing moment. I was with my best friends, I was engaged to the best guy ever, and in 10 months, I would be touring with him and my friends.

Zachs POV:

"Brooklyn, you don't know how happy I am."

"No, but I have an idea. I'm so happy." I started out not wanting to even date anyone this early, let alone someone I had to hide. Now she was 18, totally legal, and the love of my life. I couldn't live without her. We walked back to her house and told her parents. My parents were there, for whatever reason, so it worked. I'm suprised how well they got along, my parents were crazy. My brother also got along with her brother really well.

"Good night Zach. I guess we'll be seeing more of you soon."

"I hope so, though we probably won't get married until after tour."

"Good plans." She walked out and kissed me.

"Good night fiance." I kissed her back.

"Good night fiance."

************************************************************************