All Grown Up

Girls Wear Skirts

Um...did I do something to make you mad?

I ignored the text from Niall and kept running on the treadmill. I needed my alone time meaning I went to the gym. With Niall texting me and calling me I couldn't get my alone time. I put my phone on silent and hooked up my Beats studio headphones, putting them on and starting the music. 

You just popped in the Kanye West
"Get Right for the Summer" workout tape
And ladies if you follow these instructions exactly
You might bear to pull you a rapper, a NBA player
Man, at least a dude wit' a car
So first of all we gon' work on the stomach
Nobody wants a little tight ass!

1 and 2 and 3 and 4 and get them sit-ups right and
Tuck your tummy tight and do your crunches like this
Give head, stop, breathe, get up, check your weave

Don't drop the blunt and disrespect the weed
Pick up your son and don't disrespect your seed
It's a party tonight and ooh she's so excited
Tell me who's invited, you, your friends and my dick

What's scary to me, Henny make girls look like Halle Berry to me
So excuse me miss, I forgot your name
Thank you, God bless you, good night, I came
I came, I came

It's been a week without me and she feel weak without me
She wanna talk it out but ain't nothin' to talk about
Unless she talk about freakin' out, then maybe we can work it out
Work it out, work it out, work it out, work it out now
Maybe we can work it out

Ooh girl your silhouette make me wanna light a cigarette
My name Kanye from the Jigga set, Twista said get it wet
Ooh, girl your breath is harsh, cover your mouth up like you got SARS

Off them tracks yeah I bought them cars still kill a nigga on 16 bars
We ain't sweatin' to the oldies, we jukin' to a cold beat
Maybe one day girl we can bone so you can brag to all your homies now

But I still mess with a big girl, though you ain't fit girl I'll still hit girl
1 and you brought 2 friends, okay 3 more, now hop in the Benz
4 door, do you know the difference between a 5, 6, 7, 8?

All the mocha lattes, you gotta do Pilates
You gotta pop this tape in before you start back dating
Hustlers, gangstas, all us ballas

It's been a week without me and she feel weak without me--


My phone quit playing music and lit up with Niall's picture. That was from when me, him, and Lilly hung out at my cottage and sat out on the back patio. Finally getting tired of his calls and texts, I answered. "'ello?" I answered out of breath. 

"Did I do something to make you mad?" He asked right off the bat. I sighed and slowed the treadmill down to a walk. "No, I've just been busy. I've got uni, work, and other stuff to do."

"But you can't take a few minutes out of your busy life to text me back or even answer a call just to say you would call me back later?" 

Once again I sighed. I couldn't talk to him without thinking about what I did with Harry. I couldn't see him without thinking about what I did with Harry. I was trying to push him away without being a bitch. My mum taught me better. 

"I can't do this right now Niall," I replied. "I'm at the gym and I just can't." Now it was his turn to sigh. 

"Will you just tell me what I did, because I sure as hell must have done something if you won't even text me." When I hesitated he started speaking again. "Would you meet me at my place? We can hang out and watch movies and then you could tell me. Pretty please with a cherry on top....and sprinkles.....and choclate syrup....and--"

I cut him off. "Fine! Just quit your rambling, it's making me hungry and I can't eat ice cream right after going to the gym. Text me your address and I'll be there later after my classes." 

I had two afternoon classes; the first at noon and the second at one forty five. I'd be done by three. I hope and pray to god it was just us and not the others. Thinking it'd be best to ask him, I sent him a quick text.

It's just going to be us right?

Yeah. I told the guys I'm feeling under the weather. They wouldn't touch me with a ten foot pole if I'm sick.

Brilliant.

******

Classes were over and I was on my way to Niall's place. I had Hoochie Mama by 2 Live Crew blasting from my Mini with the windows rolled down as I danced and drove. Hoochie Mama was a classic and always would be. Don't let anyone tell you different. 

"Oh I love ya big brown eyes and the way ya shake ya thighs. Actin' like ya so damn cute," I sang along. I managed to make it to his place without any trouble. I greeted the doorman like my mum and dad taught me. The music in the lift was god awful. Sounded like funeral music. 

"Nialler, open up mate." I didn't get the chance to knock seeing as he jerked open the door and pulled me in, shutting it quickly but quietly. "You made my skirt fly up you twat! I don't want my privates hanging out like you lads do in your trousers!" 

He chuckled and sent me a smirk. "I wouldn't mind." I slapped him. "Watch it Horan. I can easily go on some website and post something about you getting a sex change," I threatened. 

He narrowed his eyes at me. "You wouldn't."

"Try me." We had a stare down for a few minutes until he finally blink. "I won that staring contest." 

"Whatever. Let's watch some movies and eat loads of junk food," he exclaimed. I nodded, dropping my backbag on the bar of the kitchen that connected to the living room. He had a bunch of movies laying on the coffee table along with a bunch of junk food. "What movie do you want to watch first?"  

Staring down at the movies, I thought about it for a minute. "Finding Nemo. I'm having withdrawls lately." He nodded, popping it in the PS3. We got comfortable on his couch as the previews played.

A few hours later we were watching Bridesmaids when he brought up me ignoring him. I couldn't ignore him now. I couldn't lie either. The look he was giving me screamed there was no way I was getting out of it. So I gave in and told him. 

"I went out with Lilly the other night after I passed my exams. We both got proper pissed at a club. I woke up the next morning in some guys flat who I had hooked up with," I explained. He sat criss cross on the couch, stuffing his face with white cheddar popcorn, staring at me as if I was a thriller movie. "Turns out, the random guy I hooked up with just so happened to be Harry....your Harry."

He stared at me, mouth agape with food still in his mouth. "What the fuck?" He questioned. "What the fuck?! Stasia, you slept with Harry! He's a slag!" 

I gasped. He just called one of his best mates a slag. "You just called one of your best mates a slag...." I trailed off. He simply nodded. "It's the truth. He sleeps with anything that has tits and a place to stick his dick." 

Laughter errupted from my mouth. "That's awesome! Oh Niall, you're blunt and right to point aren't ya?"

"Gotta be in this world."

******

"Aye, who's bookbag is this?" 

"I don't know. Look in it and see."

"Guys, don't be nosy. That's an invasion of privacy."

"Oh look at that. It magically opened and out floated some papers."

I snuggled furthur into whatever I was sleeping on, ignoring the multiple voices around me. Sleep was all that I wanted right now. Nothing else. Just sleep. 

"One is long division and synthetic division, and another has more numbers. There's too many numbers! It hurts my brain!" One of the voices mumbled and the rustling of papers could be heard, then the mumbling voice speaking. "These are Anastasia's. Why is her bookbag here?" 

"Um, maybe 'cause she's here," another voice spoke, "asleep and cuddled up with Niall on the couch." 

I felt like I was being stared at which woke me up. I was indeed cuddled up to Niall on his couch with a big blanket covering us. Niall was still out cold; how I have no clue. Cautiously looking over my shoulder, I saw four pairs of eyes looking at me. And not just any eyes, the eyes of One Direction. There Louis, Liam, Zayn, and Harry stood staring down at us. Harry's face was unreadable while the others were a mix between shocked and happy. 

"What are you doing here?" Louis asked, wiggling his eyebrows. "Um, I was sleeping but I got woke up by four tossers. What are you doing here?" 

"Came to make sure Nialler here didn't die, but clearly he didn't." Again with the eyebrows. I scoffed. "You're such nice friends. Wish I had friends like you." 

"Oh but you do!" He exclaimed loudly. "You're stuck with us Ana Banana!" 

"I don't wanna be." He gasped overdramatically as I climbed over a now awake Niall. He was rubbing the sleep from his blue eyes and stretching. 

"Harry, I can't believe you're letting her talk to me like that!" Harry didn't do anything. He just glared. Zayn took notice to my outfit as I fixed it and looked back up at me with raised eyebrows. "What's with the get-up?" 

I looked down at my skirt and blouse, picking a small piece of lint off my skirt. "I had uni," I replied in a duh tone. 

"You wear skirts?" He asked. I chuckled. "Uh yeah. I am a girl and girls wear skirts. Am I not supposed too?"

He shook his head and moved his dark brown eyes over to his curly haired friend. "What crawled up your arse?" 

"Nothing," he huffed. "I'm going down to the car." And with that he was gone. I slipped on my flats that were haphazardly tossed on the floor last night in the midst of our movies and junk food, then tied my hair up in a bun. "I better get going. Lilly and Ian are going to be freaking. It was nice seeing you lot."

"Hey! Do you wanna come to lunch with us?" Liam hollered after me. I had my bookbag on my left shoulder as I stopped halfway out the door. "I'd love to, but I have dance from noon until six. Another time, yeah?"

When they said yeah, I made my way outside. When I was in my car starting it someone knocked on my window. I looked out it and saw Harry standing there. With a roll of my eyes, I rolled my window down. 

"What?" 

"Why were you with Niall?" He questioned. Que eye roll. "What does it matter? It's not like it's any of your business anyway."

"It is because you upset him when you ignored him. He's one of my best mates and when someone hurts him I want to know why."

"Oh sod off! Go screw some stupid slag, Styles." As I sped off I heard him holler, "You got that taken care of!" 

That bastard.

******

"Stop! You're doing it wrong! You landed wrong on the flip! Do it again!" I shouted. 

I'd been hard on the dancers today. Extra hard. And the reason for that was what Harry said to me. The dancers didn't deserve to be punished like this. Ian had tried asking me what my problem was but I ignored him. The girls started doing the dance again. Ian came up behind me and wrapped his arms around me, startling me. 

"Go sit down or something. Take a Valium....or two." He picked me up and walked me over to the table that held water bottles, setting me down in the chair. "But I--" He cut me off.

"Don't make me slap a bitch," he threatened. I shut up and slumped against the chair. He told the girls they could leave forty minutes early. They all but sprinted out of the dance studio. As soon as the door shut, it was opened once again and in walked the lads of One Direction. 

"We come baring pizza!" Liam exclaimed. And they indeed did. Multiple boxes of pizza, paper plates, and a case of Pepsi. Ian noticing my glare directed at Harry, came over and placed me in his lap as he took my spot. "We figured since you couldn't come to lunch we would bring it to you."

"Awe! Liam, that's so sweet of you. Thank you," I replied. He grinned, setting the pizza on the table beside the pop Louis had put there. "Grab some chairs from over there and have a seat," Ian spoke. They grabbed the fold out chairs we had sitting around and set them around the table. 

"Do you have pineapple with Canadian bacon?" I asked. Liam nodded, giving me a plate with two slices. "Thank you. Can I have a can of pop too?"

"Here you are love." I grinned at him in thanks seeing as I had a mouthful of pizza. Ian got three slices and a pop and started chowing down. 

"So," Liam started. "How long have you and Ana been together?" 

Ian took a drink of pop before answering. "Just a few months. She was too shy and didn't want to ruin our friendship, but Lills thought she was taking too long so she was the one who told me. And that's when I decided to make the first move." He's a good liar. 

"That's how Liam was with his girlfriend Dani. Harry here shouted into the mic at the XFactor that he liked her. He embarrassed the piss out of him," Zayn explained. 

I nodded. "That's funny. I bet you're glad that you're together now though, yeah?" 

"Yeah. I love her and wouldn't change the past for anything." Liam grinned. I wish I could have a relationship like him and Danielle. They were the perfect couple. It made me jealous. "I bet you like that you and Ian are together, yeah?"

I slowly nodded. "I am."

Before anyone else could say anything Harry opened his big mouth. "Does he know you spent the night with Niall last night?" He asked with a smirk. 

Before I had the chance to smart off, Ian answered for me. "She spent the night with him and they're mates. It's not like they're gonna screw each others brains out," he answered.

The rest of the forty minutes I was silent as the guys talked. Ian kept his arm wrapped around my waist. Harry was saying stuff to piss me off. I just knew it. So instead of sitting there and listening to him, I swept the floor right before my next class got here. Soon after I finished, the door burst open and in ran my four favorite students. Pita had the poofy curly black hair with her bangs a Carmel color, Kat had the black bob with a blonde streak, Demi had the long blonde hair, and Aria had the long black wavy hair. They were all ten which meant they went to school together and got along great. They were like my little sister I never had but always wanted.

"Sia!" They all shouted, running at me. "Girls!" I shouted back. They flanked me on all sides, hugging the shit out of me and talking my ear off. "Um, where's my hugs?" Ian spoke up. They released me and charged at Ian, doing the same to him. When they released him they finally noticed Liam and the others sitting there.

"Uh, 'ello," Kat greeted. Demi, Pita, and Aria had their mouths hanging open. They were huge fans. "I'm Kat. These are my best mates Demi, Aria, and Pita."

Kat was always the one who wasn't shy around famous people. It took the other girls a while to warm up to them. They had been on talk shows around here and danced to songs that the artist performed on the show. They met The Saturdays, Cher Lloyd, Nicki Minaj, and Olly Murs. 

"'ello girls," Liam greeted. "Nice to meet you, I'm Liam."

"Oh we know who you are," Demi stated. Her face grew red as she covered her mouth. Everyone laughed at her embarrassment, making her face grow redder by the second. They all introduced themselves so we could get to dancing. "Let's do Function first. You lot can go sit and watch if you want," I spoke. The guys sat down while Ian started the music. As soon as our part came up, we started dancing.  

"Good job girls! You've been working on your precision haven't you?" 

They nodded as they headed over to get a drink. Louis hopped up and hurried over to me. "Teach me to dance!" 

"Um...okay," I replied unsure. "Do you have any rhythm at all?"

That emitted laughs from Liam, Zayn, Harry, and Niall. With raised eyebrows I glanced over at them. "You don't know what you got yourself into babe," Zayn spoke. 

He can't be that bad.
♠ ♠ ♠
Please check out my new Harry story, Mistakes. I'll be starting it here in a few days. And sorry about the wait. I was working full time at work over the holiday season but now I'm back down to two days a week.