Status: Alive;) Comment/Subscribe/Recommend<3

R.I.P

Dear Lupin.

Dear Daddy.
I'm starting Hogwarts today. I'm so nervous that I'm going to do something wrong or worse get sorted into Slytherin. I’ve been assured that Slytherin Isn’t a bad house to be in, nothing like it used to be. And that some of the bravest people have come from there. But I’ve been told you become a bad person, and I don’t want to be a bad person. I want to make you proud of me. I know you would be so disappointed if I did get sorted into Slytherin. People tell me how brave you were, that you stood up for what you believed in. And that is the most important lesson I could ever learn. That I will treasure forever. You both helped defeat You Know Who so we could live in a world, just like todays. No fear. No looking over shoulders. But happiness and love. I just wish that we had grown up together as one big happy family. That's all I ever wanted. It seemed like it worked out for everyone except me.

I remember when I was younger and everyone else had a mummy and a daddy I felt so lonely. I thought I had done something wrong and I hated myself for it. People would tell me stories of what they had done with them. And I had nothing to tell, nothing to say. No stories to share. I didn't understand it. I guess I was too young to. It kills me that I never got to do even the simplest things with you. Like play quidditch, or you reading the tales of beedle the bard to me. No one truly appreciates what they have, they take it for granted. And it seems like no one understands me.

Did you know I'm a metamorphic just like mummy? People tell me that I remind them of her a lot. That I have her bubbly personality; I have your intelligence and smile. Is that a good thing? I hope so. I hope I can be as brave as you both were.

Anyway I just wanted to say I miss you and mummy more than ever. More than you could ever imagine.
Love Teddy.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay so I've just got back from holiday and I wrote this quickly so I could get an update to all of you:)
So sorry it's so short.
But nevertheless I hope you enjoy:)
Image
Image