No One's Gonna Need You More

I Somehow Find You And I Collide

Ian was hiding behind an amp on the side of the stage. He’d been avoiding Alex and especially Jack for the past few days. Though the two of them had certainly been a lot more distant too. Alex shrugged Jack off every time Jack went to touch him. Alex made sure their onstage banter was the same as ever but after the show they didn’t speak. Ian had no idea what had happened between them after that night but he couldn’t bring himself to feel bad about it.

Ian jumped as Danny tugged on his arm, signaling that the cost was clear and that Ian could help them load out now. Ian sighed and made his way out toward the trailer. He didn’t feel like doing this tonight. He just wanted to go back to the hotel they were staying in and sleep and maybe never wake up. As much as he loved working this job and all the guys, he didn’t know if he could handle being around Alex and Jack. He’d never had to work with someone who hated him and Jack hated him. He didn’t even know what was going on with Alex, he’d caught all of Alex’s apologetic glances but he’d run away every time Alex had opened his mouth to speak to him. He had every right to still be mad but he defense was wavering. Alex was his best friend on this tour and it seriously sucked not talking to him.

“Ian! If you’re not gonna fucking help then get out of the way.” Danny snapped at him as he wheeled an amp out toward the trailer.

Ian moved slightly toward the side but didn’t make any moves to actually help Danny; barely paying attention as Danny shook his head and growled, giving Ian an angry glare before heading back inside.
Ian sat down on the curb and pulled his knees up to his chest. He didn’t want to be here. He slowly stood up again and started walking down the street.

“Ian?”

“Where’s he going?”

“IAN!”

Ian continued down the street, not even listening as his fellow crew members called out to him. He just didn’t want to deal with this. He turned a corner and disappeared from their view. He knew they would come find him eventually. Call his cell phone endlessly. They wouldn’t leave him here unless he made them. He eventually found himself back at their hotel. It’s not like he really knew anywhere to go in this town and all he had really wanted was to be alone for a bit. Matt was going to be on his ass as soon as he got back here but he would just take it. He would admit that he shouldn’t have just left without telling anyone where he was going and that he should have done his job and Matt would be pissed but he would let it go because Ian didn’t ever do stuff like this.

He walked up the stairs to his hotel room that he was sharing with Vinny. Not that Vinny had really been in the room at all, he was busy partying in Jeff and Danny’s room or just hanging out with them. Ian had been distant the past few days and though they had said he was free to join them, he knew they felt he’d just bring the party down.

Ian fell onto the bed and groaned. He needed to snap out of this. It wasn’t like he had anything with Alex. Alex was with Jack and that didn’t seem to be changing. Sure, they were fighting but from what he’d learned from Alex and from everyone else, they were always fighting. Evan joked that they would always “Break up to make up.” And that didn’t put Ian at ease at all. What if Alex broke up with Jack for him, only to decide that Jack was what he really wanted? Ian stood up and headed into the bathroom, shaking his head. He didn’t even know why he thought of that. Alex wouldn’t break up with Jack for him anyway. He had brushed his teeth and was already dressed and ready for bed by the time Matt called him.

“You better have been really fucking sick, Ian.”

“What?” Ian glanced down at the phone, checking that he really was speaking to Matt before putting it back to his ear.

“Danny, Jeff, and Greico said you got sick and they sent you back to the hotel. So you better be fucking sick and you better be back at the hotel.”

“I…umm…yeah I am.” Ian sighed in relief. The guys had covered for him even though he totally blew them off. Maybe he really should stay because where the hell else was he ever going to find friends as good as that.

“Okay then. Next time I want to know first.”

“Yeah, I’m really sorry, Matt.”

“It’s cool. Are you gonna be okay there? We’re all going out to a bar or something.”

“Yeah, I’m just gonna go to bed.”

“Alright, feel better, man. I’ll bring you medicine in the morning if you need it.” Ian thanked him and hung up the phone, setting it on the bedside table. He was grateful they were all going out because he really just wanted to be alone and sleep. His head felt like a jumbled mess.

He was relaxing, half asleep, while watching some movie that was playing on TV when he heard a knock on the door. It had only been about 45 minutes since Matt had called so there was no way it was Vinny having forgotten his key. He figured it was someone having gotten the wrong room and hoped they’d go away but the knocking persisted. He grumbled as he got up out of bed and went over to the door. He freaked out a bit when he saw Alex standing there through the peephole. Should he let him in? Alex knocked again and Ian knew it would be a losing battle. Alex wasn’t going to leave. He was stubborn that way.

“What do you want?” Ian asked as he pulled open the door. Alex just shrugged and stepped past him into the room and Ian groaned because seriously, he didn’t want to do this right now.

“I’m really sorry, you know? I’ve been trying to talk to you for the past two days but you won’t even look at me. I can’t control, Jack but I could’ve said something and I did. The next morning I told Jack what he did wasn’t right but we just ended up in a fight and now we aren’t talking. So now I have the two people I care most about not talking to me and I don’t like it.”

Alex had sat down on the edge of Ian’s bed. Ian sighed as Alex gave him a sad look. He knew he was going to forgive him because he was Alex and Ian was pretty sure he was head over heels in love with him and it was depressing because Alex was in love with Jack.

“Ok, I forgive you.”

Alex smiled then and stood up to wrap his arms around Ian, bringing him down onto the bed.

“Good, I’ve missed you.”

Ian couldn’t help but smile at that, Alex was so fucking perfect sometimes.

“How’d you get back to the hotel? Won’t they notice you aren’t out partying with them?”

Alex shook his head, “Zack started to feel sick when we got to the bar, I volunteered to bring him back since he’s my roomie. I stayed with him for a bit before he passed out and then came here; he won’t notice I’m gone.”

Ian noticed that Alex had moved them a bit farther back onto the bed, and he was more than okay with that, in fact, he moved out of Alex’s grip and got up under the covers, hoping Alex would follow his lead. He did. Alex smirked and stood up, kicking off his shoes, and undoing his belt. Letting his jeans fall to the floor. He then slowly crawled up the bed, throwing off the covers, and straddling Ian. He sat on Ian’s lap and smiled at him before leaning in to capture his lips. Ian kissed back hard. He wanted this, he wanted it bad and he would be damned if he let his stupid thoughts get in the way.
Alex shoved his knee between Ian’s legs; Ian groaned grabbing onto Alex’s hips and pulling them down. Alex attached his lips to Ian’s neck and began to suck before Ian pushed back, “no visible hickeys” he breathed out before Alex had latched onto his collarbone. Ian’s head tipped back as Alex bit and sucked his way down to Ian’s stomach.

“Alexxx” Ian moaned his name, “touch me.” Alex readily agreed, gripping onto Ian’s sweats and sliding them down, giving Ian a smirk when he saw there were no boxers underneath. Alex took Ian into his hand gently, stroking and using his thumb to tease. He leaned down and licked just the tip looking up at Ian’s priceless face. Alex then moved his hands to Ian’s thighs and alternating between licking Ian’s cock and his balls. Ian moans as his erection grows. Alex smiles at that and wraps his lips around Ian’s cock, tasting the precum. Alex sucks gently on just the tip, teasing, making Ian want more. He swirls his tongue around sucks a bit more, finally taking Ian fully into his mouth. Ian almost cums right then but Alex squeezes him gently, stopping him. Ian has his hands in Alex’s hair, tugging as Alex bobs up and down. He moans as Alex sucks harder and faster, tongue still swirling. Ian only just manages a warning before he explodes in Alex’s mouth, falling backward into the pillows with that blissed out feeling.

He barely opens his eyes as Alex slips quietly from the bed and into the bathroom. He just lays there and thinks that Alex might have just given him the best blow job he’s ever had. But then that only gets him thinking about all the experience that Alex most likely has and that brings him back to Jack.

Ian can hardly look at Alex when he comes out of the bathroom and slides in the bed next to him. Alex didn’t seem to notice though; he curled himself into Ian’s side, making his adorable tired noises as he fell asleep. And Ian has no idea when Alex leaves but when he wakes up the next morning he’s alone.
♠ ♠ ♠
Two chapters within a week? Whaaaat?

Alex cheated on Jack... uh oh!

Comments are always appreciated.

Thanks jennnnnarose!