Status: This is a work in progress, again please be nice in your comments. This is my first Ghost Adventures story :)

The Ghosts of Your Past Haunt Me

-016-

Nick

I sat beside of Zak on the plane as I tapped my fingers along the armrest on the plane seat, “What’s up bro?” Aaron asks looking at me as I shrug.

The three of us had managed to snag seats together for one time in a blue moon. I sigh heavily, “I don’t think it’s safe that the girls were doing the EVP session alone.” I look over at Zak who nods in agreement.

“Agreed.” Zak says shaking his head, “But we can’t be there and on this hunt.” He says.

“Hailey’s dad is into the ghost stuff, he used to do hunts. From what she has told me and he has too,” I pause looking at them as I grab my cell phone out. “I could call him.” I sigh.

“Do it.” Zak says.

I pull Hailey’s dad, Bruce up and dial his number. I put it up to my ear as I wait for him to answer. Few seconds later he answers the phone, “Hello?” He asks groggy.

“Mr. Raines.” I say.

“Nicholas, is everything alright?” Bruce asks.

“Sir I need a big favor,” I pause. “Could you go over to the house and help Hailey and Katie with a hunt? Something has been following—“ I stop when he cuts in.

“Excuse me, Nicholas I am getting another beep.” He says turning over to the other call.

I patiently wait as he comes back on a few minutes later, “I have to go, Hailey—“ He said ending the call.

My heart sank deep into the pits of my stomach. Biting my lower lip I sigh heavily and look over at Zak and Aaron, “Hail—“ I mutter as tears prick my eyes and I blink them back.

I quickly grab my phone dialing Hailey’s phone number and waiting on her to answer. She picks up and when she answers finally, she has panic in her voice. “Hailey!” I shout.

“Nick oh thank god!” She screamed out.

I could hear evil laughter and I could hear her breathing heavy. She finally calmed and began whispering, “Something happened during the EVP session,” She pauses and gets real quite.

“Hailey.” I say to her.

She doesn’t respond as her phone goes dead. I pound my fist into the seat in front of me to see a man turn around glaring at me, “Sorry sir, it’s my girlfriend something happened—“ I sigh.

“It’s alright son, hope she’s alright.” He says sitting back in his seat.

I frown taking deep breaths. “Something is happening, and I don’t what. She said something about the EVP session and her phone died after she got real quiet.” I sigh.

“Maybe we should turn around guys, go back and—“ Aaron stops.

“If we do we miss this hunt, if we don’t something could happen to our girls.” Zak sighs.

“We could ask the people to reschedule let Travel Channel do a rerun show.” I say.

Zak nods and quickly begins calling the place as I call Travel Channel’s CEO. After we made our calls we both looked at each other, “Hopefully well land soon so we can take and turn back around and go home.” I sigh.

“Same here bro.” Zak says leaning back into his seat and closing his eyes.

I sigh sitting there looking at my phone screen. A picture of Hailey and me when we had found out she was pregnant. I was praying the love of my life and unborn child were fine.
♠ ♠ ♠
Oh shizz, what's going to happen to the girls? Will Bruce {Hailey's dad} make it in time? Dunn Dunn Dunn, comment & give us love please <3

-Renee