Status: This is a work in progress, again please be nice in your comments. This is my first Ghost Adventures story :)

The Ghosts of Your Past Haunt Me

-018-

Hailey

“Why isn’t she waking up?” I scream at my dad violently shaking Katie.

“Hailey calm down sweetheart.” Dad says as I shoot him a dirty look shaking my best friend.

“Tell me, why isn’t she waking up? Is she dead?” I frown letting her body go feeling an uneasy pain thud against my stomach.

“She isn’t dead, she’s still breathing.” Dad said walking over to me.

I lean over a little taking a deep breath, “Shew.” I whisper.

“Hailey are you alright?” Dad asks helping me over to the recliner to sit down.

Sitting down as I frown and lean back into the seat, “My stomach is hurting badly.” I mutter closing my eyes.

“The baby?” He asks.

I shrug, “I’m not for sure, just my stomach—“ I sigh heavily.

“Just sit there and relax, alright,” He pauses. “Katie is going to be fine, I assure you of that.” He says.

I simply nod my head and frown a little. I hear my phone going off as I grab it to see Nick calling. I hit the talk button and smile, “Hey babe.” I say.

“Hey sweetie, you alright? We’re nearing Vegas.” He says.

“Just—“ I pause feeling another pain shoot through, “Shit!” I scream dropping my phone holding my stomach, “Daddy!” I scream out.

I watch my dad run over as he grabs me, “Something’s wrong.” I mutter holding onto him.

He grabs me rushing me up the stairs and into the bedroom. He lies me down and grabs his phone. The pain eases up as I shake my head, “It’s fine, I think I’ve got a stomach bug or something.” I frown looking at him. “Go check on Katie.” I say.

He nods his head and rushes down the stairs. I lay on the bed closing my eyes. If something was wrong with my baby, I was praying to god that it’d be alright.

Image

Nick

“Is something wrong?” Aaron asks as we notice Zak with his eyes closed.

“Hailey was talking to me, then she screamed and screamed for her dad then it went dead.” I sigh picking at my jeans.

“I’m sure she’s fine.” Aaron reassures me.

I nod my head frowning. I hoped he was right. I didn’t want to lose either of the people I loved, let alone a real good friend.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry for it being short, hope you guys enjoy it <3 Give us some love?