Status: This is a work in progress, again please be nice in your comments. This is my first Ghost Adventures story :)

The Ghosts of Your Past Haunt Me

-022-

After the last few guest had left I noticed Nick nowhere to be found. Frowning a little I roll a little to my left side and close my eyes tightly. I was so tired and could tell that I had disobeyed my doctor. And now everyone knew the big secret I had been keeping, about my pregnancy. Sighing I hear gentle footsteps come into the room as I open my eyes up and look over to see Nick slowly walking into the room.

He had worry, anger, and sadness all over his face. I sigh heavily as I clear my throat, “Nick.” I whisper.

His head shoots up as he walks over and grabs my hand into his kissing the top of it. “I’m so glad that you and our child are alright.” He says.

“Nick—I am—“ I let a sob escape my lips as I wipe the tears away with the back of my free hand sighing. “I never meant to lie to you, or anyone for the record—“ I trail off sobbing quietly to myself.

Nick drops my hand and gets down on his knees and looks dead up at me as I wipe my eyes, “What are you doing?” I ask him clearing my throat.

I see him shuffle a little as I notice my parents peeping in the room. I slowly sit up in the bed holding to my stomach. He pulls a black velvet box out opening it up. Revealing a gorgeous diamond, gold ring. I gasp loudly as I place my hands over my mouth in shock.

“Hailey Raines, since the day I met you. I knew you were to be with me and be mine. I was grateful you walked up to me and got an autograph, now here we are expecting our own baby, now I want to do another big step.” Nick smiles holding the ring up to me, “Do me the honors and be my wife?” He asks me.

I squeal bouncing a little in the bed, “Yes, oh my god of course! HELL YES!” I screamed out as he chuckled.

He got up off his knees and slid the ring on my finger smiling brightly at me. He leant down and pressed his lips into mine and holding to me. I smiled when he pulled back from me; this was the happiest night in my life. Everything was just perfect, and nothing could ruin it.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry if it's short or crappy. I just didn't want to give too much away for my next update <3. Please give us some loving?