Status: This is a work in progress, again please be nice in your comments. This is my first Ghost Adventures story :)

The Ghosts of Your Past Haunt Me

-023-

After our wonderful, amazing shower, Zak and I lay in bed watching TV. I heard my phone buzz and I leaned over and grabbed it off my bedside table. I slid my finger across the screen to unlock it.

“Eeeeek!” I squealed.

Zak looked over at me, amused, “What?”

I showed him the picture of Hailey’s ring, “Isn’t it gorgeous?”

“He finally proposed,” Zak chuckled.

“You knew he was all along didn’t you?” I asked, hitting his arm playfully.

He gave me a sheepish smile, “Yeah.”

I rolled my eyes, but smiled to show I was joking and replied to Hailey’s message.

‘It’s gorgeous! Congratulations! I’m so happy for you! Now we can plan our weddings together xD!’

I hit send and placed my phone back on the table. I snuggled back up to Zak and turned my attention to the TV. Gracie was piled up at our feet snoring lightly. Before I knew it my eyes were growing heavy and I was out.

Image

"Good morning beautiful."

I smiled, "Morning."

I felt his arms wrap around me and I nuzzled my head into his chest. I opened my eyes and looked up at him. His eyes met mine and I smiled.

"So what do you want to do today?" I asked, kissing his chest.

He kissed my hair, "How breakfast in bed then we can go from there."

I grinned, "Sounds good."

He chuckled and kissed my forehead before releasing me and getting out of bed. I watched him as he slid into some pajama pants and walked out of the room. I looked over at Gracie who was still sitting at the end of the bed, staring up at me.

"He's a fine piece of man," I giggled.

"Woof," Gracie agreed.

I laughed and slipped out from under the covers and walked into the bathroom. Once I was finished, I climbed back into the bed and grabbed my phone. I unlocked it and pulled up the Twitter app.

'Breakfast in bed because my fiance is that amazing<3'

I sent the tweet and exited the app. I checked my messages and saw that I had one from Hailey.

'Thank you! Dr. says I can leave the hospital tomorrow!'

I grinned and began to reply.

'That's great! We'll come by today and see you. Do you think Nick would mind me grabbing my things from your house today?'

I hit send and realized I had a reply to my tweet. I pulled the Twitter app back up and checked it. I immediately laughed out loud.

"Geez girls are vicious," I muttered to myself.

"Who's vicious?" Zak asked.

I looked up to see him carrying a tray full of scrambled eggs, toast, sausage, orange juice, and bacon.

"Some girl replied to my tweet talking about you were her husband and that I'd better leave you alone and that I didn't deserve you. The norm from your female fans. That looks great," I smiled, smelling the aroma of the food.

He sat the tray across my lap and climbed in next to me, "Don't listen to them. They're jealous because I'm marrying you and not them."

I giggled, "I know babe. I never get offended by what they say."

I took a bite of the eggs and then the toast. It was absolutely delicious.

"This is great," I said before taking a sip of the juice.

He smiled and grabbed a piece of sausage, "Thank you."

I giggled, nearly spitting juice everywhere. We ate the rest of our breakfast while talking about what we were going to do for the rest of the day. My phone buzzed and I picked it up, seeing that it was Hailey, I unlocked it.

'Yeah that's fine. He said when you guys leave he'll go with you to unlock the door then you can just drop him off here when you're done.'

"After we visit Hailey, Nick's going to ride with us so I can get my stuff from over there, that okay?" I asked Zak as he finished up the last of the waffles.

He nodded his response cause his mouth was full. I giggled.

'That's fine. We'll see you in a bit.'

I hit reply and climbed out of bed. I walked into our closet and began looking for clothes. I grabbed some jeans and pulled them on. Pulling off Zak's t-shirt, I tossed it in the clothes hamper and began looking for another one. I found a cute V-neck and pulled it off the hanger and slipped it on.

"You look beautiful," Zak complimented.

I blushed, "Thank you, baby."

He shook his head, "No problem."

I walked into the bathroom to do my hair and apply a little makeup. I grabbed Zak's brush and ran it through my hair Once the tangles were out, I pulled it up and put it in a messy bun. I grabbed my spare makeup and started on my face. Once I had finished, just going with foundation and mascara, I decided to brush my teeth.

Walking out of the bathroom, I saw that Zak was fully dressed and had decided to don a hat. Remembering my phone, I walked back in the bathroom and grabbed it then walked out.

"Ready to go?" I asked.

He turned around to face me, looking my up and down before he spoke, "Ready."

I grinned and grabbed his hand, leading him out of the room. Today was going to be a good day no matter what.
♠ ♠ ♠
So I hope that was a little better than my last chapter. C'mon that picture alone was great xD
Anyways, can we get some love, pretty please?