Status: This is a work in progress, again please be nice in your comments. This is my first Ghost Adventures story :)

The Ghosts of Your Past Haunt Me

-024-

I smiled slowly walking out of the hospital bathroom that was connected with my room. Frowning at the sign of Nick still gone I rub my eyes as my dad helps me back over to the bed, “Thanks for going and buying me some clothes to wear today.” I smiled weakly sitting down slowly onto the bed.

“Anything for our princess,” Mom smiles brightly at me and rubs my back as she pulls my hair into a messy bun for me.

“Mom you didn’t have to do that,” I smile over at her and return my attention to my dad. “Why am I being kept overnight again? He told me last night I could go home today.” I frown.

She just shrugs avoiding the question and goes over beside of my dad and sits down. I sigh adjusting myself as I stay sitting up, “So.” I say.

“How are you feeling today?” Dad asks looking up from his phone.

“Annoyed.” I roll my eyes leaning back a little into the bed, “Where’s Nick?” I sigh.

Dad shrugs as mom smiles her sneaky smile, I roll my eyes and cross my arms over my chest. “Spill someone?” I snap.

Just as I said that like on a queue or something, the door opened up. Nick glided in and Aaron trailed in behind him, “Hey guys Nick here with Aaron’s VLog. Guess you’re wondering where we are, funny story. We’re in my fiancée’s hospital room. That’s right I proposed to my girlfriend last night.” Nick turns and sits down on the bed wrapping his arm around me and pecking my cheek. “She has been bummed all morning cause she can’t leave the hospital today, so I needed—“ Nick stopped.

“What the fuck is that?” I ask pointing at the door as Aaron turns around with his camera.

A person dressed in a gorilla suit walks in holding a bouquet of roses and balloons, “Fucking god I hate gorillas!” I squeal pushing Nick in front of me.

Nick just chuckles out as I kick his ass and shield my eyes with my hands. I squeal even more when the gorilla gets closer to me, “Get it away!” I say kicking at it.

Image

Nick

I watched as Aaron turned his camera off and Billy taking the suit off. I look at Hailey frowning, “I was just trying to cheer you up.” I said.

“I know and Billy makes a great gorilla.” She giggles leaning into me and kissing my neck.

I shudder at her touch before smiling at her and then over at Billy, “Dude she has a point.” I laugh.

“Fuck you Nick, just fuck you!” Billy laughs hard plopping down into a chair.

By this time Zak and Katie had already arrived and got filled in, as Alice and Bruce left. I smile at the guys and Katie as Katie smiles, “You are suck dorks.” She shakes her head.

“Maybe, but dorks you two girls seem to love.” I laugh.

“Eh.” Hailey smirks.

I just laugh holding her close to me. Even though something bad had happened, in the end. We all were happy and alright.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hailey's Clothes.

C'mon guys give us some love please?!