Status: This is a work in progress, again please be nice in your comments. This is my first Ghost Adventures story :)

The Ghosts of Your Past Haunt Me

-025-

After the pleasant visit with Hailey, the three of us; Nick, Zak, and myself, headed down to the elevator. I pressed the button, bouncing in my place as I waited for the doors to open.

“Someone’s in a good mood,” Nick teased.

I poked my tongue out at him, “So what if I am?” I giggled.

Zak wrapped his arm around my waist just at the doors opened and we all climbed in. Nick pressed the lobby flood button and we waited as the elevator descended down. Soon the doors opened and we all walked off the elevator.

“Thanks for doing this Nick,” I said as I opened the door to the Camero.

He smiled, “No problem.”

I let him climb in back before I climbed into the passenger’s seat. Once inside, Zak started the engine and it roared to life. I shivered. There was nothing better than the sound of a muscle car. I began fumbling with the radio as we pulled out of the hospital’s parking lot.

“Ooo!” I squealed as the melody of ‘Girls Just Wanna Have Fun’ flowed through the speakers.

After a minute the boys were singing along with me at the top of their lungs. We pulled into Nick’s driveway just as the song was ending and Zak killed the engine. I giggled as I opened the door and stepped out.

“I’m so texting Hailey and telling her that you guys sang along with me.”
Nick rolled his eyes, but smiled to show he was joking, “She knows I listen to Cyndi Lauper thank you.”

I giggled again and pulled out my phone, pulling up Hailey’s messages and typing out one.

‘Nick and Zak totally just sang ‘Girls Just Wanna Have Fun’ with me lol!’

I hit send and placed my phone back in my pocket. Nick unlocked the door and we all headed inside. I raced up the stairs and into Hailey and Nick’s room. Finding my suitcases where I had left them, I packed what little I had strewed out and zipped out my duffel. Throwing it over my shoulder, I picked up my suitcase and headed downstairs. Hopping off the last step, I saw that Zak had gathered Gracie’s stuff and we were ready to go. Nick locked the door behind us and Zak was opening the trunk for me. I made my way to the car and sat my suitcase down. I placed my duffel bag in first and then my suitcase and Zak sat Gracie’s food and toys on top. He shut the trunk as I walked around to the passenger’s side. Nick was already in the back so I climbed in and shut the door. The engine roared to life once more and we backed out of the drive.

Image

Arriving at the hospital in no time, we dropped Nick off in front of the hospital entrance.

“Let me know if anything changes,” I said as I hugged him.

He hugged me back, “I will. You guys be careful as well.”

I nodded and let him go, “We will.”

“See you later, bro!” Zak called out to him.

Nick bent down and waved to him before heading inside. I climbed back into the passenger’s seat and shut the door. Zak pulled off towards our house.

“So what are we doing today?” I asked as I played with a stray piece of hair.

He shrugged, “I don’t know. What do you want to do?”

I grinned, “Let’s go swimming!”

He laughed, “Okay.”

He pulled into our driveway and killed the engine. We climbed out at the same time and Zak walked around to the trunk. I met him there and waited for him to open it. Once it was opened, he handed me Gracie’s stuff and the keys before picking up my suitcase and my duffel bag.

“Thank you babe,” I smiled and pecked his lips.

He smiled in return, “No problem.”

I shut the trunk for him and locked the doors to the car before we headed towards the house. Unlocking the door, I pushed it open and let Zak in first. He went ahead and took my stuff upstairs as I shut and locked the door before going in the kitchen and feeding Gracie. Once she was fed and watered, I jogged upstairs to change. Today was just getting better.
♠ ♠ ♠
Katie’s outfit

Katie’s Swimsuit

Zak’s trunks

Sorry it's so short. Hope you guys enjoy the update. Comments please?