Status: This is a work in progress, again please be nice in your comments. This is my first Ghost Adventures story :)

The Ghosts of Your Past Haunt Me

-026-

Laying in the bed I watched the Travel Channel that carried Ghost Adventures. I smiled brightly and watched Nick talk into his camera and Zak lead them into their lockdown. I heard the creak of the hospital door open up as I sat up a little turning to see the doctor walking in with a nurse following behind and a sonogram machine being pulled by the nurse.

“Miss. Raines, I want to do another ultrasound.” He says.

“For what earthly reason?” I ask the doctor slowly pushing myself up into the bed to sit up.

“Just need to.” He says.

“Not until you give me a solid reason, for why you’re doing another ultrasound.” I snarl crossing my arms over my chest seeing my mom walk into the room.

“Hales, let him, this is important.” She says.

I sigh heavily nodding at the doctor. I lay back in the bed lifting my shirt up as the nurse puts the gel onto my stomach. She begins doing the ultrasound as I look over at the screen, “This is why I wanted to do another.” He says.

He points at the two blackish and grey spots. “What am I looking at?” I ask him curiously.

“Twins.” He smiles down at me.

“Um—“ I pause looking at him wide eye, “Twins?” I ask.

“Yes ma’am. That’s why I wanted to keep you over night. I wanted this ultrasound done so I could make sure. Your first ultrasound I really couldn’t tell much, but this one says it all. Congratulations.” He coos at me.

“How the hell am I going to tell Nick?” I ask looking up at my mom as she strokes my cheek as I sigh.

“Tell me what?” Nick asks from the doorway as he comes rushing over. “Is there something wrong with the baby?” He asks worried standing beside of my mom.

“The baby—“ I stop and look at him. “Is peachy, honey we’re not having a baby. We’re having two babies.” I say.

“Tw—t—“ He fell flat onto his back laying in the floor.

I gasped slowly pushing myself up and looking over shaking my head, “Oh my.” I whisper laying back as the nurse wipes the gel off my stomach.

I take and sit up as the doctor hands me the screen shots the nurse had done. I smile as he looks at me, “I’m letting you go, so I’ll be back with your discharge papers and next OB appointment.” He smiles leaving.

I sigh heavily as I see my dad coming in as I smile, “You’re having two grandbabies!” I squeal out excited.

I hear my phone going off as I grab it from my mom’s hand and slide it unlock and look over the message from Katie. I giggle and reply back.

That is hilarious honey. I wished I had seen and heard that. Hey I am getting released, and I need to tell you something exciting.

I see Nick stirring and jumping to his feet. I smile at him as he looks at me, “Two, as in twins?” He asks.

I nod showing him the ultrasound of the babies. A smile creeps onto his face, “I can’t wait. The next seven months need to fly by. Cause I can’t wait for them to come.” Nick smiles pecking my stomach as I giggle.

“I also get to go home,” I giggle sliding my feet into my grey flip flops.

I slide out of the bed and look at Nick as he slid his arm around my waist. He held onto me as we walked out and headed to the door to leave the room and soon the hospital. I couldn’t wait to tell my best friend, let alone the rest of the guys and Sharon. I smiled brightly leaning into Nick, everything was finally falling into place for the first time in my life.
♠ ♠ ♠
Give us some love please?