Status: This is a work in progress, again please be nice in your comments. This is my first Ghost Adventures story :)

The Ghosts of Your Past Haunt Me

-027-

I pulled myself out of the pool as Katie still floated around on her favorite float. I smirked before running and doing a cannon ball right beside her. When I surfaced she was sputtering out water and her sunglasses had twisted on her face. I couldn’t help but laugh.

“Zachary!” she screamed.

I feigned innocence, “What did I do?”

She fixed her sunglasses and pulled her hair down from the bun that it was it letting it fall around her shoulders.

“You just knocked me off my float,” she said poking her tongue out at me.

I swam over to her and wrapped my arms around her waist, “Well you did say you wanted to go swimming.”

I giggled, “Yeah, but that means I’ll usually lay out too. Hailey would understand.”

I chuckled, “Well when she gets out of the hospital how about we throw her and Nick a ‘Congratulations’ grill out?”

Her eyes lit up, “Oh my gosh! Hailey would love that! I totally have to tell her.”

She kissed my lips briefly before swimming to the steps and walking out. I watched her ass as she walked, shivering slightly. I laid back, letting my body mass hold me up, as I floated around. Just then Katie let out a scream and I immediately swam to the side of the pool and pulled myself out.

“Katie!” I yelled, panic washing over me.
I ran into the house to find her gaping at her phone. Relief flooded my body as I realized she was just reacting to a text message.

“Hailey and Nick are having twins!” she cried.

A smile formed on my lips, “That’s awesome!”

She nodded furiously, “Oh my gosh! I’m so excited for her. We’ve got so much planning to do. Her baby shower, our weddings, the cook out,” her voice trailed off as she replied to Hailey’s message.

I pouted, “Don’t I get a say so in our wedding?”

She hit send before looking up, “Of course!”

I smiled, “Okay no pink.”

She pursed her lips, “That’s all you have to say? What if I make everything pink?”

She smiled played on her lips. I narrowed my eyes at her and walked over to her.

“So you want a pink wedding huh?”

Her breath hitched in her throat, “Maybe.”

I pecked her lips and chuckled, “If that’s what you want.”

She giggled, “No I don’t want a pink wedding. I think I’d like a black and white wedding.”

I thought about it, “That’d be nice.”

She grinned as her phone went off again. I rolled my eyes knowing she’d be a while, so I grabbed a bottle of water out of the fridge and headed back out to the pool. Opening the water, I took a huge gulp and placed it on the patio table before diving back in the water. When I resurfaced, Katie was walking back outside.

“Hailey is going to be released today. They should be home in a little while. I want to get her a gift as well as the babies,” she said, sitting on the edge of the pool.

I frowned, “Does this mean we’re going shopping?”

She smiled sheepishly, “I can go by myself if you don’t want to.”

I weighed my options in my head, “Fine I’ll go. Only cause I don’t want you going alone.”

She clapped her hands, “Yay. I need new lingerie anyways.”

My ears perked up, “Does that mean we’re going to Victoria’s Secret?”

She stood up and started to walk inside before she answered, “Yes it does.”

I scrambled to get out of the pool and hoisted myself up over the edge. I grabbed my towel and wrapped it around my waist. Katie was already half way up the stairs when I caught up to her.

“Figured that’d get your attention,” she giggled.

I grinned goofily at her, but didn’t say anything. We headed upstairs to take a shower and get ready.

Image

Katie’s POV

Zak found a parking space and pulled in, killing the engine. I carefully opened the door, not wanting to ding the door, and stepped out. I shut it behind me and skipped around to meet Zak. He placed his arm around my waist and I placed mine around his waist as well and stowed my hand in his back pocket.

“So where are we going first?” he asked.

I smiled up at him, “We’re going to grabbed some stuff for the babies and Hailey then we can go to Victoria’s Secret.”

Zak’s eyes lit up, “Okay.”

I giggled at his enthusiasm. We walked into the mall and soon were crowded by fans. Zak signed a few autographs and took a few pictures. I just stood back and watched him.

“Aren’t you Zak’s fiancée?” one girl asked.

I nodded, “I sure am.”

“May I have your autograph?” she asked tentatively.

I looked at her for a moment, “As long as you’re not one of those girls who bad mouths me and my best friend because we’re with them and you aren’t.”

She shook her head, “Oh no ma’am! I’m so happy for you guys.”

I smiled sweetly at her, “Then yes, you may have an autograph.”

She grinned widely and handed me her copy of the documentary the guys had made in ’04. I signed it and handed it back.

“Thank you!” she squealed.

I giggled at her as she walked off with her friends. Zak finally returned and placed his arm back around me.

“Sorry about that,” he apologized.

I shrugged, “It’s part of your fame.”

We headed off towards the baby shops as we browsed the shops in passing.
♠ ♠ ♠
Baby Stuff & Hailey's presents

Zak's outfit

Katie's Outfit

Hope you guys enjoy the update :D