Status: This is a work in progress, again please be nice in your comments. This is my first Ghost Adventures story :)

The Ghosts of Your Past Haunt Me

-030-

Nick

I followed Zak and Katie to the club as I pulled in beside of the two killing the engine to my car. I look over at Hailey to see her grinning happily, “You sure you feel up to this?” I ask her not wanting her to harm herself or the babies.

“I am sure, Nicholas,” She pinches the bridge of her nose aggravated and mad. “I maybe pregnant, but god I need to have some fun too.” She sighs looking over at me. “I know you worry about the three of us, but if I feel the one least bit of pain or anything. You’ll be the first to know.” She smiles squeezing my hand gently to assure me.

I nod my head and lean over kissing her lips, “Ok babe, you’re right you do need fun time.” I smile pushing my door open and shutting it.

Walking around the front of the car just as Hailey got there. I smile slipping my arm around her waist as the four of us head inside. Once we had gotten inside we made our way through the oversized crowd to our table. I plopped down as Hailey put her purse beside of me and made her way out onto the dance floor with Katie as the two began dancing.

“Bro I wanted to say thanks again for the gargoyle. Man I love the freaking thing it was right up my alley way.” I say to Zak.

“No prob man, I know you looked a little down and all.” Zak chuckled taking a sip off of his beer that the waitress had brought to us.

“Zak,” I say taking a big swig of my beer and looking at Zak.

“Yeah bro.” Zak says looking at me.

“Dude what I tell you stays between us bro,” I pause taking another big sip off the beer and sighing. “Tonight I heard and eerie voice say that I could never be happy. That I’d never have a family.” I sigh heavily.

“You think it’s the same demonic spirit after us?” Zak asks.

“Nah man this one is a different one, but it has its mind set on something,” I sigh heavily as I watch Hailey having fun. “It doesn’t want me happy, and I fear that something could happen to Hailey and the babies.” I say to Zak.

“That gargoyle will protect you bro, just keep it with you at all times.” Zak reminds me.

I nod my head drinking the rest of my beer and ordering another. “I just worry.” I tell him.

“Bro, I know.” Zak smiles at me.

“Dude when you have a little one on the way,” I say leaning back into the booth smiling, “You’ll see.” I say.

He just shakes his head chuckling. We make small talk while drinking our beers and eating wings. I notice Hailey and Katie making their way back over to us, “C’mon and dance with us.” They say smiling.

“Why?” I ask Hailey.

“Cause I want you too.” Hailey pouts looking at me.

I chuckle and nod my head, “Sure babe.” I say getting out of the booth seat.

Following her out onto the dance floor Here’s To Us—Halestorm begins playing as we stop on the dance floor. I smile wrapping my arms around her waist as she rest her head at my shoulder. I smile brightly loving the fact that she is shorter than me. We begin swaying back and forth as I smile and hold her closer, “I love you Mrs. Groff.” I whisper into her hair.

She giggles and replies, “I love you too, Mr. Groff.”

I smile brightly as we continued dancing to the song. I looked over to see Zak and Katie doing the same. I smile as I keep my arms around Hailey. This was the perfect ending to a perfect night.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry if it isn't that long or if it's sucky. But I thought it was really cute. Anyways, give us some LOVE, Nick & Zak say so <3.