Status: This is a work in progress, again please be nice in your comments. This is my first Ghost Adventures story :)

The Ghosts of Your Past Haunt Me

-036-

Nick stood in Zak’s living room as I crossed my arms over my chest. Even though the priest had blessed the place. I still got the creeps. Frowning I see Nick look over at me and rub the back of his neck, “Babe.” He says.

“What?” I ask staring at him.

“Let’s go get some sleep.” He says.

“I can’t sleep—“ I frown plopping onto the sofa and rubbing my face hiding my tears forming.

I hear Nick sigh heavily as his footsteps approach me before he sinks down onto the sofa beside of me. Feeling his hand on my leg I look over after removing my hands from my eyes. “What’s wrong?” He asks.

“You and Katie could’ve been killed.” I whispered, “I could’ve lost my best friend and fiancé.” I frown.

“Babe you didn’t though, you still have me, and you still have Katie. The spirit is gone. Tomorrow the one that’s haunting me will be gone too. We’ll be safe—“ He pauses.

“How can you be so sure?” I question him. “That damn thing found its way inside our home and Zak and Katie’s. It can—“ I pause taking a deep breath rubbing my stomach.

“You alright?” Nick asks.

I just nod trying not to talk any more than I had too, “Let’s just go get some sleep. I’m wore out.” I sigh heavily pushing myself up from the sofa.

“Are we really going to fight again?” Nick sighs pushing himself up from the sofa staring at me.

“No, that’s why I shut my mouth.” I growl going past him.

I walk up the stairs and to the guest room. I take my clothes off and bathing suit slipping into the bra and panties. I turn around seeing Nick come in as he takes his shirt off and hands it to me. I take it and slip it over my head and climb into the bed watching him shut the door. I pull the covers up and roll onto my side as I feel Nick lay down. He doesn’t touch me like normal he just falls asleep fast.

I roll over onto my back to see him lying on his side with his back towards me. I frown leaning over and kissing his cheek. He stirs a little but remains asleep. I lay back and manage to close my eyes falling asleep.

Walking slowly through the darken shadows I could feel goose bumps rising on my arms. I stop at the sound of something mechanically laughing behind me. I turn quickly to see nothing. Taking a deep breath I begin picking my pace up and sprinting towards the light I see. I stop hearing Nick’s screams. Their full of agony. “NICK!” I scream.

I turn around heading towards the sounds of Nick’s screams. I begin running as I stop seeing him lying on the floor in a pool of blood. I gasp feeling my body shaking and tears streaming down my face. I turn around to see the spirit in full body apparition, and staring at me. Its face distorted but an obvious smirk on its face. I gasp slowly walking backwards from it.

“You can’t run.” It laughs at me. “I’ll always find you. Nick can never be happy. I have to take the things he loves the most—“ It pauses and laughs a vicious laugh.

It comes charging at me as I feel my body shift and go against a wall. I scream out in pain as I feel it hitting my stomach. Trying to cover my stomach with my hands, I fail—


I feel someone shaking me as I take and open my eyes seeing Nick looking at me. Worry filled his eyes as I leant up and clung onto him. I began sobbing into his neck as I held tighter onto him.

Image

Nick

I groan hearing Hailey letting muffled screams out as I jumped up in the bed. Instantly looking over at her, I see her tossing in her sleep. A terror look on her face as she screams my name then screams. I lean over as I begin shaking her after a couple minutes of it; she jumps up and looks at me. Fear was all over her face as she leans over and clings onto me. A sob breaks out as I pull her closer to me and hold onto her.

“Hales, what happened?” I whisper to her.

She continues sobbing into my neck as I pull back as she looks at me. Tear felt eyes and fear and worry were in her eyes. “It haunted me.” She whispered.

“The spirit?” I question her.

She nods, “Honey it can’t. The house is blessed.” I tell her.

She winces as she pulls my shirt up to her chest she had on. She looks at her chest to see three marks down it from the top of her chest to the bottom of her bra. I gasp out tracing over them as I freak, “Come on.” I tell her.

I hated to wake Zak and Katie up, but I needed help with this. I hold her hand as we walk down to Zak’s room and knock on the door. “Bro forgive me for waking you up.” I mutter hearing him groan out.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hailey

Give us some love please?