Status: This is a work in progress, again please be nice in your comments. This is my first Ghost Adventures story :)

The Ghosts of Your Past Haunt Me

-038-

Sitting very still in the car I felt Nick grab a hold of my hand and hold it tightly. I let sobs escape as I looked over, “Tell me this is a nightmare of some sort, Nick.” I whisper to him crying harder. “I can’t bare the thought of losing you.” Crying harder I drop my head sobbing louder than before.

“Babe don’t think like that ok—“ He stops as he kisses the back of my hand and rubs my leg trying to sooth me. “You’re not going to lose me, sweets. I’ll be back to you count on that.” He says.

I just nod praying to god that he was right. Fifteen minutes later we pulled up at my dad’s house as Nick killed the engine to his challenger. “Babe, look at me please.” He says.

I continue sobbing as I catch a glimpse of my parents running towards us and Aaron pulling in behind Zak. I turn and look at him as he cups my face into the palm of his hands. “I am coming back to you. Think about our wedding day, our honeymoon, and our twins coming into the world.” Nick smiles warmly. “Look forward to all those things with me.”

I gently nod my head at him, “I will.” I lie to him just to ease his comfort level.

He leans over and presses his lips to mine kissing me deeply. After minutes he pulls away and I climb out looking at him, “I love you Hailey.” Nick says.

“I love—“ I stop feeling my dad holding to me as I break down on them both. “You too, please—“ I say between sobs. “Come back.”

Nick nods his head turning his head away from me tears pricking his light brown eyes. I cry harder as my dad shuts the door and helps me inside of his house. I hold onto him refusing to let him go. He just remains holding me as we sit down in his recliner. I sit in his lap as he holds onto me and kisses my forehead, “There, there.” He whispers to me as I continue crying.

I see Katie crying with my mom and Sharon all alone. I get up from my dad and walk over to Sharon hugging onto her as she continues to cry with me. Soon Katie joins us as we’re all standing there hugging to each other and crying. We couldn’t lose our men, we just couldn’t. After a few minutes we all make our way over to the sofa and sit down. Cuddling up to one another, my dad and mom puts blankets on us. I look down at my engagement ring and sigh heavily. I notice Sharon already fast asleep with her phone in her hand, and Katie falling asleep. I sit there frowning as I twirl my ring around on my finger. I grab my phone to see no new text messages. ‘God please let him be ok.’ I think to myself.

I sigh heavily as I let my eyes fall shut. I adjust myself protectively putting my hands over my bump. I drift off to sleep as I dream about my wedding day and the day my twins come into the world.

Image

Aaron and I got our cameras gathered up and ready to go. I quickly grabbed my phone out from my pocket and sent Hailey a quick message.

-Miss you babe, and I will be to get you in the morning. I love you and our babies <3-

I pushed it back down into my pocket and sighed heavily. “You guys ready to see why the fuck this things it out for us?” Zak asks us.

“Let’s do this, and get the fucking thing gone.” I say.

“Agreed.” Aaron says.

Zak nods as we turn out all the lights. I take a deep breath already getting an eerie feeling about this. I follow behind Zak as we begin.
♠ ♠ ♠
Give us love pwease?

Nick