Status: This is a work in progress, again please be nice in your comments. This is my first Ghost Adventures story :)

The Ghosts of Your Past Haunt Me

-005-

I glanced over at Nick and couldn't help but giggle. He was slurring every other word that come out of his mouth.

I nudged Hailey, "You so win."

She grinned, "I know right!"

We giggled and I looked over at Zak. He quietly observing me, his left hand rested on his chin. I smiled at him.

"So babe are you drunk yet?"

He smirked, but didn't say nothing. I rolled my eyes. He was being silent so it wouldn't give him away. Cheater. The waiter arrived with our check, Nick and Zak paid the stood up, though Nick almost face planted, and we all walked out of the restaurant.

"I-i lost th-the bet d-din't I-I? Nick slurred.

Hailey nodded her head slowly, "Yes you did, baby."

I giggled. I felt Zak's arm snake around my waist.

"Now you're going to show some kind of movement. So are you drunk or not? I asked smiling up at him.

He shook his head, "No, I'm not."

I frowned and tried to pull away from him, but he tightened his grip.

"Zak let me go. You didn't get drunk on purpose. You cheated."

He leaned down to whisper in my ear, "Just wait till we get to the hotel. I'll explain, I promise," he gently nibbled on my ear before leaning back up.

My anger faded and was replaced by need, want, and hunger. Zak flagged down a cab and we all climbed in. The ride back to the hotel was nearly quiet until Nick decided to start singing 'Don't Stop Believing'. By the time we reached the hotel, we were all singing it it including the driver.

Zak handed the driver his fare before wrapping his arm back around me and walking me inside. Hailey and Nick were already in the elevator waiting. Once we stepping in, I pressed the button for our floor.

"Oh my God! We're going to die!" Nick yelled, clinging to the railing on the wall.

I busted out laughing followed by Hailey and Zak.

"Babe, it's an elevator. It's supposed to move," Hailey said between laughs.

Nick just looked at her like she was crazy. When it 'dinged' and the doors opened, he ran off and nearly fell into the wall. Zak caught him before he hit it and steadied him before helping him to the room.

"Come on, let's get you to bed," Zak laughed.

I opened the door to our room and let Nick and Zak in first. Hailey followed them and helped Nick to the bedroom.

"Goodnight you guys. I had fun," Hailey said before walking into the room.

"GOODNIGHT GUYS!" Nick yelled.

I giggled, "Night you two."

I walked into Zak and I's room to change. I turned on the bed side lamp and nearly screamed. The man from my dream was standing in front of me.

"Katie you okay?"

I heard Zak's footsteps coming into the room. The man looked at the door way then at me. I could faintly see a smirk on his disfigured face before he disappeared. Tears formed in my eyes, I didn't know why I was crying, but I was.

"Baby, what happened?" Zak was at my side, kneeling down beside me.

I pointed to where the man had been, "The man.. from my d-dream."

Zak looked over and back at me before wrapping his arms around me. I wrapped my arms around his waist tightly.

"Shh it's okay. I'm here now. Did he say anything or do anything?" Zak asked.

I shook my head, "He smirked at me, I think, before he disappeared."

Zak pulled back and kissed my forehead, "I'm sorry, love."

"It's okay, it just startled me and apparently my tear ducts are wired weird," I mumbled.

Zak chuckled, "You can admit you're scared you know. I get scared all the time."

I cracked a smile, "You? 'Mr. Tough Guy Who Provokes Ghosts', gets scared?"

He halfway smiled, "Yeah I do sometimes. I don't like to admit it, but I do."

I kissed his lips, "You're still brave even if you do."

"Thanks, babe," He replied.

I pulled away from him so I could change into my pajamas. I stripped down to my undies and pulled a t-shirt from my suitcase. I pulled it over my head and climbed in bed.

"Since you won the bet, what do you want?" I asked pulling the covers over me a bit.

Zak smirked, "You'll find out in the morning."

I frowned, "Zaaaak! Come on now!"

He shook his head, "No ma'am. you'll find out in the morning."

I huffed and crossed my arms over my chest. Zak laughed and stood up, pulling his shirt off and tossing it to the floor. He pulled off his shoes and socks as well then his pants.

"See something you like?" He asked with a smile in his voice.

"Huh?"

He chuckled and climbed in bed beside me. I leaned over to turn off the light and Zak wrapped his arms around me, pulling me closer to him. He planted gentle kisses from the side of my forehead to the top of my shoulder.

"I love you baby," he whispered.

I smiled and nuzzled closer to him, "I love you too baby."

I fell into a peaceful sleep in his arms.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay, I'm so sorry I didn't place Aaron in this chapter.. I was so focused on Nick, Zak, Hailey, and Katie that I kind of forgot to... I'M SO SORRY! I'll put in an excuse for him next chapter, promise. I hope you guys enjoy this chapter!