Status: This is a work in progress, again please be nice in your comments. This is my first Ghost Adventures story :)

The Ghosts of Your Past Haunt Me

-042-

Image

After Zak had left I locked the door and frowned. The fucking growls I had been hearing weren’t in my dreams. Some demonic spirit had followed us back from our lockdown. Sighing I turn and head into the living room, I plop beside of Hailey and kiss her cheek. “Maybe we should get away for a while.” I suggest to her.

She pauses her Breaking Dawn dvd. She furrows her eyebrows as I begin to panic. I knew she could tell something was wrong, “Why?” She asks me cautiously pushing herself up from the sofa staring at me.

“I’ve been wanting to do it for a while, and now that we’ve got some time off from the lockdowns and all—“ I smile at her.

She squeals in excitement, “That sounds wonderful.” She smiles at me. “Should I got ahead and pack?” She asks.

I nod, “I’m going to run over to Zak’s and see if they wanna go and also call Aaron up and ask him.” I tell her.

“Great, should I pack yours?” She smiles at me.

“Yeah babe, if you want to.” I tell her quickly exiting the house.

I rush down the sidewalk to my car and stop as I hear the Italian speaking. I take a deep breath slowly walking to my car as I feel something attack me. Something claws and tears at my abdomen as I hiss out in pain managing to get in my car and start it up. I pull out speeding away to Zak’s. Fucking great I had just got rid of one, now another…
♠ ♠ ♠
Give us love?