Status: This is a work in progress, again please be nice in your comments. This is my first Ghost Adventures story :)

The Ghosts of Your Past Haunt Me

-044-

I heard Nick honk his horn as I pulled our luggage’s out the front door. I stopped to lock the house up as Nick came running taking all the luggage from me. I giggled and shook my head. I slid the sunglasses down over my eyes as I walked to the car and got in the front seat smiling as I turned around and looked at Zak and Katie, “Ready for this?” I asked Katie.

“Hell to the yeah!” She squeals as we high-five each other.

I giggle turning around and sitting down in my seat. I buckle up as Nick smiles, “Instead of flying the five hours out, I figured we’d just drive.” Nick says.

“Agreed.” Zak says from the backseat.

I nod as does Katie. Nick pulls out as we head for our vacation. I smile brightly as Nick laces our fingers together as I notice him sweating real bad, and wincing. I clear my throat looking at him worried to death, “Nick.” I say.

“Yeah babe.” He says.

“What’s wrong?” I ask him.

“Just really hot,” He looks over at me when we stop at a red-light.

I shake my head and sighing heavily. I just let it go as I take and sit back enjoying the ride to our vacation home.

Image

I smiled brightly walking around the vacation home that Nick had bought out for a month. I took and walked out onto the patio as I looked around taking in the gorgeous view. The home itself was amazing. But the view was amazing. I feel Nick slip his arms around me as I lean into him to hear him hiss. I turn around and give him a glare, “What the hell is wrong with you?” I ask crossing my arms over my chest.

“Nothing Hailey.” He snaps at me.

“Wanna snap huh? What was the damn deal? Keep no secrets.” I snarl at him.

“I’m not keeping se—“ He stops as I grab his shirt tail and pull it up.

Gasping at the wounds on his stomach and chest I drop his shirt down. I grab his arm and pulling him along with me into our bathroom that we had. I make him sit on the counter as I hunt for things to cleanse the wound. Once I find everything I need I go to work on the wounds.

“Why did you not tell me?” I whisper cleansing out the wounds.

“I didn’t want you to worry.” Nick answers me.

“But I still worry.” I sigh heavily putting cream and bandages on them.

I throw everything away and put everything up. I wash my hands off and dry them sighing heavily. I turn around and look at him, “Nick I love you to death. Please stop keeping things from me.” I plead to him.

He nods, “I promise.” He tells me.

I smile and lean up and kiss his lips, “So what happened?” I ask him.

“Honestly babe, I have no idea myself.” He tells me.

I can tell he was lying to me. But I wasn’t going to pressure him into telling me. I just nod and peck his lips and walk away. I go into the bedroom and sit on the bed. Praying to god it wasn’t another demonic spirit.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment? Subscribe? Recommend?

Hailey