Status: This is a work in progress, again please be nice in your comments. This is my first Ghost Adventures story :)

The Ghosts of Your Past Haunt Me

-052-

My eyes slowly fluttered open up as I took and looked around. A solid white room with awful bluish border. Something kept beeping in my ear. My eyes slowly made their way over to someone touching my hand. “Nick.” I whisper hoarsely.

He nods his head, “Babe.” He says leaning down and kissing my forehead.

A smile creeps onto my lips, “What happened?” I ask him.

“You’re worst nightmare.” A voice echoes.

Nick suddenly dropped to his knees. Blood staining his grey shirt. A mechanical laugh emerging from the shadows. “I won! Finally!”


I jump as I hear a loud beeping noise. I quickly scan the room it was white with light pink border around the top of the walls. I take a deep breath as I take and slowly lay back in the bed. I take a deep breath as I notice someone walking into the room. Katie came rushing over quickly leaning down and hugging me. I pat her back lightly as she pulls back and looks down at me. “I thought I was losing you and the babies.” She says to me.

“Why do you say that?” I ask her.

Trying to adjust myself in the bed, Katie grabs a couple pillows and helps out. I smile nodding at her as she returned the nod. “Reason I said that, was because you were talking to your mom. Then you started screaming and blacked out. The doctor said it was due to too much stress.” Katie tells me.

I frown a little, “Too much stress?” I whisper looking at her.

She just nods her head. I sigh heavily knowing exactly the amount of stress I had been under. I had just left the only man I had ever loved. Left my life behind because of a demonic spirit, which was hell bound on revenge towards Nick and Zak. “Also don’t freak when I tell you this,” She pauses and makes a face at me. “But I told your mom where we were. She’s coming here.” Katie says.

“She’s what?” I yell out at her. “You told her? Oh my god, Katie!” I say pushing myself up as I feel a sharp pain. I grip to the sheets and bite back a scream. “She’ll tell Nick and Zak.” I whisper to Katie.

“She wouldn’t. Would she?” Katie asks me.

I nod my head, “She would. She wants me and Nick together. As well as I do, but—“ I pause and frown a little sighing heavily.

Katie slumps down into her chair as I look at her and pat her knee the best I could. “Don’t worry ok, I am sure she didn’t—“ I stop hearing Katie’s phone going off to see her answering and then hanging up shortly after she had answered. “Who was that?” I ask her.

“Your mom, she’s here. I need to go to the airport and get her, ok babe.” Katie says getting up and grabbing her things.

I nod my head and watch her leave the room. I adjust myself in the bed and sigh heavily. I place my hands on my stomach and rub gently, “Mommy loves you boys.” I tell them as I close my eyes dozing off again.