Status: This is a work in progress, again please be nice in your comments. This is my first Ghost Adventures story :)

The Ghosts of Your Past Haunt Me

-054-

After a couple hours on my own I heard Zak beat on the door, “We’re going to move to the living room to do a group session.” He says pushing the door open.

I nod my head and get up off the bed grabbing my camera and recorder. I join Zak as we walk downstairs and into the living room. I take a deep breath and notice Billy staring dead at me along with Aaron, “What?” I ask the two.

“Bro.” Aaron says pointing to my neck.

I quickly place my hand up to my neck to feel something warm going down it. I sigh heavily looking at Zak, “Bro we better be getting this god damn thing.” I cuss out shaking my head and plopping beside of Aaron as he hands me a hand towel.

I place the towel up to my neck and frown. This fucking blows, this damn thing caused the woman that I love to leave me while she was carrying my twins. I sigh heavily as the priest joins us. I was praying that this worked. That we could rid of the demon once and for all. Amon was really pissing me off now. I look up when someone says my name. I narrow my eyes to see a black mist standing behind Zak, “Bro.” I say pointing.

Zak turns around to see the black mist along with everyone. It soon takes form as a wolf with a serpent's tail. It’s eyes turning red as an evil howl escaped it lips. “Fuck!” Zak screams getting up and running towards me.

I get up running along with him as everyone follows in suit. We take cover in Zak’s dungeon as the priest begins doing his thing. I look at Zak in complete fear, as Aaron is doing the same thing with Billy. This thing was freaking freaky, and was literally scaring me. This was one spirit that could take form; I had never seen anything like this. I take and lean into the wall closing my eyes. All I could think about was Hailey and the babies. I wanted so much for her to be with me. Hopefully soon enough she would be.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it's short and might suck. Please give us some love?