Status: This is a work in progress, again please be nice in your comments. This is my first Ghost Adventures story :)

The Ghosts of Your Past Haunt Me

-056-

Frowning I took and pushed myself up off the sofa. I heard Katie in the kitchen humming as I smiled walking over to the living room window. I see a cab pulling up to the house as I furrow my eyebrow. “Katie.” I holler for her as I hear her running to the living room.

I turn around a little and look at her as she looks at me, “Thought you’re supposed to be off your feet.” She comes over as I point out at the window.

Katie’s eyes grow wide as I look back at the window. The people I see getting out of the cab shocks me. “Oh my—“ I say as I rush past Katie.

I yank the front door open pulling my cardigan close to me and tying it quickly. I walk onto the porch and stop seeing Nick’s brown eyes lock onto mine, “I thought I told you it was over!” I scream at him.

Deep down it was breaking my heart. I noticed my mom stand beside of me, “Hailey Marie, we all know why you told him that. It was because of that damned demon!” My mom snaps.

I turn my head and look at her as she sighs shaking her head, “You told me, remember?” She says giving me a gentle push. “You two girls listen to those boys and I mean it.” She says to Katie and I as she disappears into the house with Dennis and my dad.

I cross my arms waiting for one of them to start explaining to me. Nick takes a deep breath coming up to the porch and standing dead in front of me. I watch as Zak pulls Katie inside and I stand there freezing but waiting for an explanation from Nick. “Look I didn’t tell your mom to call me, she did and your dad,” He stops and steps closer putting his arms on mine as I try to shrug them off but he ignores me.

“Hailey I never meant for you to be harmed. If it means me giving up Paranormal Investigating, then so be it. I want to be with you and no one else but you. You’re my heart and soul, and my soon to be wife. The mother of my twin boys. Hailey the demon is gone. The priest sent it straight back to hell, and blessed the houses. It’s gone for good.” Nick says looking at me.

“Thank god.” I scream out throwing my arms around his neck and holding onto him.

Tears pricked my eyes as I let them fall. I closed them tightly to feel him hugging to me tightly. He pulled us back and kissed my lips hard and full of passion. A smile crept onto my lips when we pulled away, “I love you Hailey Marie Raines.” Nick says.

“I love you too, Nicholas Groff.” I smile at him as our lips crash again.

His hands roam my body before landing on the babies. “Let’s not get you stressed anymore. Now on peaceful environment is everything at the house.” Nick says smiling.

I nod my head and smile, “I am so glad that we don’t have to be apart anymore. I swear that was the one worst thing I had to do in my life.” I frown looking at him.

“Not anymore.” Nick smiles.

“Now I can focus on our babies and wedding.” I smile brightly as I giggle kissing his lips again.

He grabs my hand and helps me into the house as I smile brightly. Finally things were getting back to normal, and peaceful.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks for all the love you wonderful mibbans. Keep giving us some love, please?!

Hailey