Status: This is a work in progress, again please be nice in your comments. This is my first Ghost Adventures story :)

The Ghosts of Your Past Haunt Me

-058-

3 Months Ahead//Hailey

I laugh at my mom and dad going crazy over the puppy Nick had bought me. A long time ago I’d said no and not had it in the house. But this day and time my eyes were open to new things. Nick was now a director and producer for a new show that was airing soon. He had given up the paranormal for me. I had told him not too, but of course he didn’t listen to me.

“She’s so cute.” My mom coos picking Belle up and cuddling her to her chest.

“She is a darling, she hardly barks.” I say petting her head as I shift my weight a little to get more comfortable.

“Where’s Nick at?” My mom asks me as she hands my dog over to my dad.

“He had a meeting with some people for that new show.” I smile at her, “Plus the publisher on his book.” I add smiling at her as I rub my stomach.

“How are you feeling?” She asks me.

I shrug, “Like I am going to explode.” I laugh a little and pat my stomach. “I am so ready for these boys to come out and be welcomed.” I smile at her.

“We are too; we can’t wait to spoil them.” She smiles.

I look up when I see Bryant and Debbie walk into the house carrying bags. Today was my baby shower that Katie had worked so hard on. I smiled at the thoughts of the shower I slowly pushed myself up and waddled over to the two hugging them tightly. I looked at my parents, “I can’t believe that in a few short days Nick and I are moving.” I frown a little seeing all the packed boxes.

“But you know he wants to move back up there.” Debbie says hugging me again.

“I know.” I sigh hugging her back.

I didn’t want to move to New Hampshire, but Nick wanted to. I frown a little as I force a smile on my lips. I grab my purse and put Belle into her crate as I shut her door and smile at her. I walk out with everyone heading to the baby shower excited for it.

Image

I laugh along with everyone else as Aaron wears a blonde wig and puts a slash around him that says he’s a mommy to be. I shake my head and smile brightly as Sharon comes over and hugs me tightly, “We’re going to miss you guys.” She whispers in my ear.

“I’m going to miss you guys too. We’ll see you guys every weekend.” I laugh smiling at her as I hug her tighter.

She pulls back and rejoins Aaron as I push myself up a little from the seat. I stop feeling a sudden pain in my stomach. I take a deep breath as I feel my dad helping me up. Nick still hadn’t got there and it was making me so mad. “What’s wrong sweetheart?” My dad asks me.

“I—I don’t know.” I admit to him.

I frown as I close my eyes. I was already on week one of my final month in my pregnancy. The doctor was telling me that any day the babies could come. I punch my dad’s arm as I feel another pain hit in my stomach.

“What was that for?” He asks me.

“I am in labor!” I scream out as I see everyone scrambling around.

Aaron on the phone with someone screaming. Katie shoving Zak to get a car. My parents acting like true idiots. I sigh heavily as my dad helps me out of the room and down the stairs. We’re soon on the street as I get in Zak’s car. Katie gets in behind Zak as everyone piles into their cars following us to the hospital. “Thanks guys.” I say to them.

“No problem.” Zak smiles.

I frown wanting this to hurry along. The pains were unbearable and I felt as if I were dying. I scream out as Zak speeds up hitting the ER entrance. “Oh my goodness!” I scream out.

I push my door open as Zak and Katie both helps me out of the car. I catch a glimpse of someone running to us as I see Nick. Zak and Katie move letting him take over as he helps me inside. I scream louder holding my stomach as a nurse helps me into a wheelchair and strolls me away. I look back at Nick as I smile weakly this was it. We were having our babies today.

Image

Four am appeared on the clock in the maternity room as I smiled warmly. Everyone had stuck around to see the babies. Everyone had left except for Zak and Katie. I smiled as I pushed myself slowly up in the bed, “Again thank you guys for everything.” I smile at them.

“No problem.” Katie smiles.

I smile seeing Zak and Nick holding the boys, “Ethan Alexander and Emerson Lee.” I smile at Katie.

“I still can’t believe that you gave Ethan Zak’s middle name. That was very—“ She smiles.

“You are our family, and I love you both dearly.” I smile patting Katie’s hand.

“Their gorgeous.” She smiles brightly and goes over kissing the boys.

I see the nurse come in and get the boys as I smile at her. “We should be going so you can rest.” Katie smiles leaning down and hugging me. I watch them leave as I smile over at Nick who was still smiling ear to ear.

“Their gorgeous.” He says sitting on the bedside.

I nod my head smiling at him as he cuddles up in the bed with me sliding underneath the blanket. “They are.” I say resting my head on his shoulder. Things were so perfect and I couldn’t ask for anything else.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hailey's outfit
Hailey's puppy
Ethan and Emerson

Comment/Subscribe/Recommend?