Status: This is a work in progress, again please be nice in your comments. This is my first Ghost Adventures story :)

The Ghosts of Your Past Haunt Me

-060-

I sat in the hospital bed watching Debbie, Bryant, and Nick with the boys. I giggled at them as I held my phone to my stomach. Slowly pushing myself up I get out of the bed and make my way over to them. “They look adorable for their pictures.” Debbie coos.

“I agree.” I smile at them.

“Babe can we talk?” Nick asks me.

I nod my head and smile at him. He grabs my hand and leads me out of the hospital room into the hall. He leans into the door facing as he runs a hand over his face tiredly and sighs. “I know you don’t wanna move, so that’s why I bought this—“ Nick takes out a brochure and a set of keys.

I give him an odd expression as I look at him. He open’s the brochure and smiles, “I got us a place up in Lake Tahoe. We’re off to our self and everything. It’s seven hours away from” Nick smiles brightly. “I couldn’t leave my best bro and I know you and Katie—“ He trails off and laughs.

“Oh my god so no cold weather, just our Vegas weather?” I ask him excited.

“That’s right babe.” He laughs.

I smile brightly grabbing a hold of him and hugging him tightly. We jump around slightly as I laugh and hug him tightly. “Oh my I can’t believe you did this.” I smile brightly at him.

“Believe it babe; I want the best for you and our sons. And if that means staying here, then so be it.” Nick smiles kissing my lips hard.

When he pulled back I smiled at him and stroked his cheek, “I love you so much Nick.” I say.

“I know you do because I am the best ever.” Nick pokes his tongue out at me as I laugh.

“Sure you are.” I giggle hugging him tightly.

The two of us return to the room to see Debbie and Bryant rocking the babies to sleep. I giggle as I kiss their heads and go over to the bed and sit down. I see a message from Katie that makes me bounce with excitement. I quickly hit reply,

OH MY GOD!
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment/Subscribe/Recommend?

The House
Hailey
The Babie's Picture Outfits