Status: This is a work in progress, again please be nice in your comments. This is my first Ghost Adventures story :)

The Ghosts of Your Past Haunt Me

-062-

Words couldn’t describe how I felt at this moment. I had witnessed something so special earlier in the morning. Now I was holding my two blessings that I had created. A smile formed onto my lips as I kissed their heads. My parents and Hailey’s had all left for the evening. Aaron had texted said he and Sharon were on their way to the hospital. I smiled as the nurse walked in and placed the boys back in their little baskets the hospital kept them in and watched her take them away.

Hailey had fallen asleep right before her parents had left. I smile walking over to her and kissing her forehead as I cover her arms up some more. I walk out of the room and look around as I head for the elevator to get some coffee and food. I was wore out and starved. I chuckle seeing Aaron skipping towards me as I shake my head, “Bro really?” I ask him.

“C’mon I got two nephews now bro. I have a right to act like myself now.” He laughs.

“For real, you don’t.” I laugh.

“Where you off too?” Sharon smiles stopping at Aaron and I.

“Downstairs to get some coffee and food. Hailey is asleep so I thought I’d go on and get some stuff and be back by the time she woke up.” I told her.

“I’ll go in her room if you don’t mind and let you guys have some guy time.” Sharon smiles.

“Not at all.” I tell her.

She goes to the room as Aaron and I begin walking. I smile at Aaron, “You two ever think about kids?” I ask him as we stop at the elevator and I push the button to go down.

“Not really, I want some. Honestly don’t know if Sharon does or not.” Aaron admits to me.

“Why wouldn’t she?” I ask him.

“That I have no idea. Since I quit the ghost hunting and not racking in money like I was. She isn’t the same. She is so distant and stays out late at night.” Aaron sighs.

I pat his shoulder fearing the worst for my best friend. We step onto the elevator as I take and smile at Aaron, “Do you think she is cheating?” I ask.

He shrugs his shoulders, “I am not sure really. I don’t think she is. But then again I don’t know.” He sighs as the doors slide open.

We walk off and head down to the café. I shove my hands into my pockets and look at him. “Well if she is, it’s her lost.” I say patting his back as we walk inside to get some food and hang out a bit.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thank you guys so much for all the love. Give some more?