Status: This is a work in progress, again please be nice in your comments. This is my first Ghost Adventures story :)

The Ghosts of Your Past Haunt Me

-063-

Katie and I walked out of the doctor's office hand and hand. I couldn't be happier right now; I'm going to be a dad, my baby is healthy, and I'm getting married. My smile widened at the thought. Leaving Ghost Adventures was probably the best thing that I could've done. I know that if I would've kept doing it, Katie and I wouldn't be together right now and I wouldn't know that I was going to be a dad.

"Do you hope it's a boy or a girl?" Katie asked as I opened her door for her.

I mulled it over as she climbed in and I shut the door. I walked around and climbed in the driver's seat before starting the engine.

"Well to be honest, I'd like a boy, but a girl is fine too. So I could spoil the shit out of her," I chuckled.

Katie giggled, "Please she'd have you wrapped around her finger."

I grinned, "Just like her mom."

Katie grabbed my hand and laced her fingers with mine, "I'm wrapped around your finger too babe."

I pulled her hand to mine and kissed the back of it. We drove home in a comfortable silence. As I pulled into the driveway, I Shannon's car in the driveway.

"Hey there's Shannon," Katie smiled, letting go of my hand.

I killed the engine and she jumped out, running up to Sharron. I nearly lost it.

"KATIE! Don't run! You're hurt the baby!" I yelled.

She cracked up, "Zak don't worry, I'll be okay."

I shut the car door and tried to calm my nerves.

"Hi Shannon," I said as I walked past.

Fumbling with my keys, I finally got the right one and opened the door, letting Katie and Sharron in first.

"Hey Zak do you mind if I talk to Katie alone for a minute? Just girl stuff," Shannon asked.

I nodded and walked off into the living room and plopping down on the couch. I laid back on the couch and propped my feet up before grabbing the remote and turning on the tv.

Image

Gracie hopped on the couch with me and laid down beside me. I scratched her back as she laid there. I flipped through the channels and finally decided on some show on the History channel. As I watched I could hear bits of Katie and Sharron's conversation. I could tell that they were talking about Aaron, but I couldn't exactly tell what it was.

"Sharron are you kidding me?!" Katie yelled.

I heard Sharron trying to shush her, but Katie wasn't having it.

"No! I think you should leave! I can't believe you! Please, just get out!" she yelled again.

I could hear Sharron's footsteps as she came out of the kitchen. The front door opened and she slammed the door behind her. Katie walked out of kitchen fuming. I moved my feet so she could sit down. She plopped down next to me and let out a big gust of wind.

I started to ask what was wrong, but she spoke first.

"She's CHEATING on Aaron!" she cried, waving her hands in the air.

My eyes grew wide, "What?"

"CHEATING! On poor Aaron! Where's my damn phone, I'm calling him right now!"

"Katie, do you really think that's a good idea?" I asked, following her into the kitchen.

She pulled her phone out of her purse, "How can you even ask that?! If you were cheating on me, I'd hope to God someone would tell me! So I could beat the hell out of both of you!"

She dialed Aaron's number and placed the phone against her ear. I backed away slowly and walked back into the living room. I plopped back on the couch and looked at Gracie, who looked confused by Katie's outburst.

"Pregnancy, Gracie. Pregnancy," I explained.

She placed her head in my lap and I scratched behind her ear. This could not have a good outcome.
♠ ♠ ♠
So Sharron is cheating! How could she?!
Love?