Status: This is a work in progress, again please be nice in your comments. This is my first Ghost Adventures story :)

The Ghosts of Your Past Haunt Me

-064-

Hailey

I sit in the hospital bed watching the cheesy stuff that was on TV. Nothing I cared for, but it was something to take the boredom off my mind. I heard Butterfly, Butterfly going off as I grabbed my phone and saw Katie calling. I pushed the talk button and answered, “Hey momma to be.” I cooed smiling as I adjusted myself up in the bed.

“We have a fucking problem!” Katie screams causing me to push the phone from my ear.

“What the hell is going on?” I ask her as I put the phone back to my ear.

“Sharron.” She sighs heavily.

“She was just here, she was acting a bit—“ Katie cuts me off by screaming out.

“Sharron is cheating on Aaron!”

“She’s what?” I ask her in shock.

“Yeah she admitted it to me, what are we going to do?” Katie sighs as I join in with her.

“I have no idea hun, I don’t know. If Aaron knew it’d crush him.” I say to her.

“I know. We can’t keep this to ourselves though.” Katie says.

I look up to see Aaron and Nick walking into the room. I take a deep breath as I tell Katie I have to go. I end our call and sit there a second. I pick at my nails as I notice the two men sitting down.

“What’s wrong honey?” Nick asks me.

I shake my head, “Nothing.” I try to lie so he wouldn’t press any further.

“When do I get to see my gorgeous nephews some more?” Aaron chuckles.

“They should be back in the room soon.” Nick replies.

God I hope so, I think to myself. Aaron didn’t deserve this. He deserved so much more than Sharron cheating on him. I sigh heavily as I lean back into the bed closing my eyes. I had to figure out a way to tell Nick and let Zak and Nick tell Aaron.
♠ ♠ ♠
Give us some love please?