Status: This is a work in progress, again please be nice in your comments. This is my first Ghost Adventures story :)

The Ghosts of Your Past Haunt Me

-065-

Tears welled up in my eyes as I after I hung up with Hailey. I had decided to tell Hailey first to see what we should do, but we couldn't come up with anything. I walked out of the kitchen and headed up the stairs.

"Where you going babe?" Zak asked.

I didn't say anything, I just kept going up the stairs as the tears fell freely. I didn't understand why I was crying, but I'm sure it had to do with hormones. I pushed the door to Zak and I's bedroom open and flung myself on the bed, hugging my pillow to me.

"Baby, what's wrong?" Zak asked, concern evident in his voice.

"E-everything," I sobbed.

I felt his weight on the bed beside me, "Everything?"

I nodded, "S-Sharron's cheating, my b-best f-friend is m-moving away, we're h-having a baby, and I-I still have to p-plan our w-wedding."

I felt Zak wrap his arms around me as he pulled me closer to him. I turned to face him and buried my face in his chest.

"I'm sorry," I mumbled into his chest.

He stroked my hair, "It's okay babe. I know it's just hormones."

I sniffed and wiped my eyes, "On top of Sharron being a cunt and cheating on poor Aaron. You and Nick need to talk to him."

Zak sighed and scratched his head, "How do we tell him that his wife is cheating on him?"

I shrugged, "I don't know, but you need to. You and Nick are his best friends."

He nodded and pressed his lips to my forehead, "Okay. I'll call Nick and see what we can do."

I smiled, "Thank you, baby. Now I want some food."

Zak laughed and pulled me up before giving me a piggy back ride downstairs. He sat me on the counter when we reached the kitchen and began looking through the fridge.

Image

"What do you want?" he asked.

I thought about it, "How about Taco Bell?"

Zak chuckled and shut the fridge, "Okay. I'll go get your Taco Bell, while you relax on the couch. You need to calm down, I don't want you to over-stress yourself."

I giggled, "Aye, Aye captain!"

I slipped down off the counter and walked into the living room. I laid down and propped myself up against the pillows before propping my feet up.

"What do you want?" Zak asked as he walked out of the kitchen.

"Doritos Locos Taco supreme, but no tomatoes. A half pound cheesy potato burrito and some nachos," I grinned.

Zak shook his head, but smile to show he wasn't serious. He gave me a quick kiss and said he'd be back in a minute. I grabbed the remote and turned on the tv, flipping through the channels I found Unfaithful and left it. Though this movie was wrong, I loved it. I settled into the couch and stared intently at the screen. Thirty minutes must've passed before I heard the door open and the rattling of bags. I peeked over the couch and giggled at what I saw.

"Need some help?" I asked in amusement.

Zak nodded his head slowly so he wouldn't drop the bag he had in his mouth. I got off the couch and walked over to him before taking the bag out of his mouth and one of the drinks he had in his hands. I walked back over to the couch and sat down, placing the bag on the table and digging through it. Once I had all my food out of it, I pushed Zak's over to him and began eating.

"Oh my God this is heaven," I said after I swallowed a bite of the Doritos Locos Taco.

Zak nodded his agreement as he chewed his bite, "Yeah it is. I didn't think they'd be good."

I gasped in shock, "And you doubt Taco Bell or Doritos why?"

He chuckled, "I'll never doubt them again."

I giggled as I finished off the taco. Once it was gone, I placed the trash in the empty bag and started on my burrito. The burrito was just as delicious. Cheesy, potato-y, and sour creamy: orgasm in your mouth. Soon it was gone too and all I had left was my nachos. I tossed the burrito wrapper in the bag as well and picked up my nachos and cheese before leaning back and starting on them.

"That was delicious. I'm glad you suggested it," Zak stated.

I smiled at him as I munched on a nacho, "It really was. Thank you for getting it."

He shook his head, "Anything for you, babe."

I leaned over and kissed his cheek, "You're too sweet. Now get on calling Nick."

I smiled sweetly as I popped another cheese covered nacho in my mouth. Zak rolled his eyes as he got up to throw away the trash. He pulled his phone out of his pocket and called Nick. I sighed as I rested against the back of the couch, hopefully Nick and Zak could break it to Aaron gently.
♠ ♠ ♠
I really want Taco Bell now. If you haven't tried the Doritos Locos Tacos.... FOR SHAME! They're delicious. Comments? Love?