Status: This is a work in progress, again please be nice in your comments. This is my first Ghost Adventures story :)

The Ghosts of Your Past Haunt Me

-067-

My cousin and I were walking through the mall, arms full of bags already, and I was exhausted.

"I can't believe you're getting married and having a baby!" Destiny,my cousin, exclaimed.

I grinned, "I know right!"

We headed to the food court and I sat my bags on an empty table before taking a seat in an empty chair. I let out a gush of wind as relief surged through my body.

"Want me to get our food?" Destiny offered.

I nodded, "If you don't mind please."

I rubbed my belly and smiled, "You take a lot out of mommy."

Zak and I had just found out that we were having a boy as well. Zak was so excited he literally jumped for joy. We had decided to name him Zachariah Joshua Bagans. I thought it was appropriate to give him Nick's middle name cause Hailey had given Ethan Zak's middle name. Just then Zach kicked me and I giggled.

"Okay I got you Chinese and I got pizza," Destiny announced as she sat the tray in front of me.

I licked my lips and grabbed my fork, "Thanks, Des."

She nodded as she sat down. We enjoyed our food as we chatted about various things. Soon we were through eating and I got up to through my trash away. Once I had done that, I walked back over to the table and gathered my bags. I laughed as I looked at the differences between Destiny and I's bags. Hers were mostly American Eagle, Hollister, and Victoria's Secret. Mine were Baby Gap, The Toddler Place, and other various baby stores.

"What?" she asked as we headed towards the exit.

"The differences in our shopping bags," I explained.

She laughed, "Well you're a mommy now, so of course you're going to be buying baby stuff."

I nodded, "I can't wait till he's here. I'm so excited."

We headed to Destiny's SUV and she pulled her keys from her purse. She popped the trunk and we loaded our bags in the back. Once they were put away, she shut the trunk and we climbed into the car. She started the car and pulled off towards my house.

Image

Destiny pulled into the driveway and put the SUV in park. She popped the trunk again and got out to help me carry my bags inside. I gathered half of them and she got the other half before we walked up to the front door.

"Zak!" I called as I walked inside.

I heard a football game going on in the living room and other voices cheering. I gathered that one of the teams must be going for a touch down. I ushered Destiny in and shut the door behind me. I led her into the living room. Nick, Aaron, Zak, Ethan, and Emerson were all seated on the couch, Ethan in Zak's arms while Emerson was in Nick's, staring intently at the screen.

"Hey guys," I said as I sat my bags behind the couch.

Destiny followed my lead and took a seat on the love seat next to the couch. I walked around and took Ethan from Zak.

"Hey baby," I cooed at him as I give his chubby cheeks kisses.

He giggled at me and reached his hand out to grab my sunglasses. I took them off and placed them on his face as I took a seat in Zak's lap.

"Hey baby," Zak said kissing my cheek.

I sat Ethan in my lap and wrapped my arms securely around him. I bent over and cooed at Emerson. He had his hand in his mouth, feeling around his gums.

"Hey Nick, Aarron," I smiled at them.

Nick acknowledged me with a head nod and Aaron smiled, but his eyes were on Destiny.

"Aaron this is my cousin Destiny. Destiny this is Aaron, Zak's other best friend," I introduced them.

Aaron stood up and stuck his hand out. Destiny took it and Aaron brought it to his lips.

"Pleased to meet you," she blushed.

"Pleasure's all mine," he smiled.

I smiled widely at them; Aaron liked her. I nudged Zak and pointed at them with my head. He looked over at them then back at me.

"He just got out of a relationship," he whispered in my ear.

I shrugged, "So? This would be good for him. Take his mind off that cunt."

"Well Katie, I think I'm going to head out. I'm tired," Destiny announced.

I nodded as I bounced Ethan on my lap, "Okay. It was good seeing you again. And thanks for today."

She shook her head, "No problem and you too."

"Mind if I walk you out?" Aaron asked her.

She looked at me and I nodded my head encouragingly. She smiled at him and nodded her head. They walked out together. I heard the door open and close and I carefully got off Zak's lap before dancing with Ethan.

"Uncle Aaron and Destiny are going to be so cute together," I sang to him as I held him to my chest and moved side to side.

"Katie don't get your hopes up," Zak warned.

Nick chuckled, "I think it'd do him good."

I high-fived Nick, "Thank you!"

I took Ethan's hand and high-fived him as well. He giggled at me.

"See Ethan agrees. What about you Emerson, do you think they should?" I asked him.

Nick raised his hand and waved it gently, "I think that's a yes."

I giggled and cradled Ethan in my arms as I sat back down in Zak's lap. I pressed my lips to his cheek.

"Zachariah agrees as well. He's kicking like crazy," I cooed.

Zak placed his hand on my stomach just as Zachariah kicked again. He smiled widely.

"He's going to be a soccer player."

I rolled my eyes, but smiled to show I was joking, "Have the boys been fed?"

Nick shook his head, "Not yet. You can go ahead and feed them if you want."

I grinned and handed Ethan to Zak so I could prepare their bottles. Once they were fixed, Nick and Zak placed them in their car seats and I handed them each a bottle. They eagerly took it and started drinking the formula.

"Just think Zak in four months time, you'll have one of your own," Nick grinned.

I looked up at Zak and smiled. He was grinning from ear to ear.

"I sure will."

Ethan and Emerson finished their bottles quickly and I took Emerson out first and handed him to Nick before taking Ethan out and grabbing two burp cloths. I handed one to Nick then placed the other on my shoulder and making sure that Ethan's mouth was over the cloth before patting his back lightly. They let out a loud burp at the same time.

"Gooness! That was a big boy burp," I cooed to the twins.

Nick smiled proudly, "They get it from me."

Just then the door opened and Aaron walked back inside. A huge grin on his face. I wiggled my eyebrows at Zak. He rolled his eyes, but smiled to show he was joking.

Image

"You're cousin is amazing," Aaron gushed as he sat back down beside Nick.

I grinned, "I'm sure she feels the same way about you."

His cheeks flushed, "I hope so cause I asked her out."

I pumped my fist in the air, "Yes! This is going to be so great for you!"

Nick and Zak looked at each other and shrugged.

"I'm going to need you guys' help cause I don't know the first thing about dating," Aaron admitted sheepishly.

Zak and Nick smiled cockily, "When's your date?" Zak asked.

Aaron bit his lip, "Tonight."

"Shit we've got work to do. Okay we need to go to your house, now," Nick said, starting to stand up.

"I'll keep the boys so you guys can have your guy time. I don't mind at all," I offered, grinning at Ethan.

"Are you sure?" Nick asked.

"Of course! I'm their aunt and I haven't got to spend quality time with them yet. Just leave their car seats and stroller in case I decide to go anywhere," I told him as I placed Ethan in his car seat.

Nick kissed Emerson's head and handed him to me. He bent down and kissed Ethan's as well.

"Be good boys. Daddy will be back in a little bit," he told them.

I giggled, "They'll be fine. Text Hailey though and let her know they're with me so she doesn't flip."

He chuckled, "I will."

Nick and Aaron headed out the door to get the stroller. Zak stopped in from of me, concern on his face.

"Babe, I'll be fine," I assured him.

He pecked my lips before squatting and pressing his lips to my belly.

"I love you, buddy," Zak cooed to baby Zac.

I giggled as he kissed my belly again, "Go! You guys have to brush up on your dating skills. Well brush Aaron up, neither of you should be dating."

Zak pursed his lips, "We don't want to date, silly."

I grinned and kissed him again before he walked out of the house.

"Stroller is just inside the door here. Hailey knows they're here and she's on her way. She just got out of the meeting," Nick called.

"Okay. Thanks Nick. You guys be careful," I called back.

"We will."

With that the door shut and they were gone. I sighed and looked at the boys.

"What shall we do?" I asked them.

I noticed Nick had bought their playpen as well. I got up and pulled it over closer to the couch. I picked up Emerson first and placed him inside then did the same with Ethan. Once they were settled in and content, I turned on the tv and flipped it to cartoons.

"They you go guys," I said as I sat the remote down.

Being a mommy was going to be fun.
♠ ♠ ♠
Katie