Status: This is a work in progress, again please be nice in your comments. This is my first Ghost Adventures story :)

The Ghosts of Your Past Haunt Me

-070-

Standing in the kitchen I finished up the meal I was making. It was Nick’s favorite dish, which I had learned to cook. I giggle as I hear the front door shut. I turn around watching Nick walk into the room as I smile brightly, “Where’s the boys?” He asks.

“Your parent’s wanted them for a couple nights, so I agreed. Hope your—“ I stop as he smiles.

“I’m glad they wanted too, we needed a tad bit break.” He says then shakes his head, “I didn’t mean it in a—“

I laugh, “I know honey, every parent I think needs a break once in a while.” I smile warmly as I put the food onto the table and take my seat.

Nick follows in suit as I pop the wine bottle open and pour some in my glass before handing the bottle off to Nick. He pours him some and sits it beside of him as he digs in. I giggle as I sip on my wine and smile brightly, “How was your guy’s day?” I ask him taking a bite of my food.

“It was great, Aaron looked good. Just hoping it turns out good for him.” Nick smiles at me.

“I’m sure it will. Destiny is a total sweetheart, and she’d never hurt anyone.” I admit to Nick.

“I hope not.” Nick says diving into more of his food.

“Nick.” I say looking at him then down to my diamond engagement ring.

“Yeah babe.” Nick says with a mouth full of food.

“Do you still want to get married?” I ask him looking up from my ring.

He sighs as looks down at his food then back at me. “We’ve been over this Hales.” He says.

“But every time it’s the same ole’ thing. You don’t give me a straight up answer.” I huff slamming my fist onto the table. “I want a straight forward fucking answer Nicholas.” I snarl.

Nick runs a hand over his face and sighs, “Of course I do Hailey, and you’re the love of my life. But with our schedules, you barley have time to plan the wedding.” He pauses looking me dead in the eyes, “How about we hire a planner?” Nick asks. “We can push the date up and get a planner to do the planning.” Nick offers.

I sit there pondering on the idea. I had always wanted to plan my own wedding, but I guess times change. I nod my head smiling eagerly, “I’m off tomorrow. So I’ll look around for one.” I say.

“Great, so what’s the new date?” Nick asks.

“Two months from this day.” I smile brightly.

“The first time we met.” Nick smiles even brighter nodding his head. “I love it.”

“Great.” I smile brightly.

I stand up as I untie the black robe and let it fall to the ground. Nick’s eyes slowly lift up from his plate as his mouth drop and the food falls out. I giggle as I flip some of my hair from my shoulder teasingly, “Mr. Groff, would you like anything else?” I smirk going around the table to his side as I place my hand on his leg. “I am here to serve you.” I smile.

“I see a lot I’d love to have.” Nick says smirking.

“Do tell.” I smile.

“Some hot ass babe standing beside of me.” Nick says.

Nick grabs me up and dashes for the stairs. I scream out laughing as I cling tightly to him. He runs into our bedroom and drops me on the bed quickly taking his clothes off. I laugh even harder as he jumps on the bed and begins kissing my neck and making his way down, damn he must be really horny tonight. He begins slowing down and becoming a little more romantic. Tonight was about us, and I was enjoying every minute of it.
♠ ♠ ♠
So Hailey agreed to the wedding planner. Plus made Nick spit his food out, haha. Give us some love dolls?

Hailey