Status: This is a work in progress, again please be nice in your comments. This is my first Ghost Adventures story :)

The Ghosts of Your Past Haunt Me

-071-

The next morning I was up before Zak. Morning sickness was a bitch. After I washed my face and brushed my teeth, I walked out of the bathroom, grabbed my phone from the night stand, and headed down stairs. I tied my robe around my protruding belly as I entered the kitchen. I sat my phone on the counter as I raided the fridge for something to drink. Settling on a Pepsi, I uncapped it and took a huge gulp. I sat it down on the counter and wondered where our phone book would be. Decided to just use Siri on my phone, I opened it up on my phone before telling her what I wanted. She found a well rated wedding planner that was nearby. I told her to call them.

"Thank you for calling The Knot, this is Lisa how may I help you?" a woman answered.

I took my drink and walked over to the table, "Hello Lisa my name is Katie Wilson and I was wondering if I could meet with a wedding planner?"

"Of course. We have an appointment open tomorrow at ten thirty, is that okay?" she asked politely.

I grinned, "Yes ma'am that'll be wonderful. Thank you so much!"

I could almost hear her smile, "Not a problem. And thank you. Have a good day."

"You too," I said before I hung up.

Well that was easier than I had imagined. I placed my phone on the table and decided to make Zak and I some breakfast. Once breakfast was finished and I was plating it, I heard Zak coming down the stairs.

"You smelled the bacon, didn't you?" I asked, turning so I could give him a kiss.

He smiled into the kiss, "That and I noticed you weren't in bed."

Image

I giggled and handed him his plate and mine. He took them to the table while I grabbed him some orange juice. I sat the glass down beside his plate as I carefully took my seat.

"I called The Knot and they said we could meet with a wedding planner tomorrow at ten thirty," I informed him before taking a bite of my eggs.

He nodded, "Okay babe. Sounds good."

I smiled at him as I took another bite. We ate our breakfast in a comfortable silence. Once we were finished, Zak placed all the dishes in the dishwasher as I headed into the living room. I carefully sat on the couch and petted Gracie's head when she appeared beside me.

"Can we be lazy today?" I asked Zak.

I heard him chuckle, "If you want to babe."

I pumped my fist in the air, "Yus! Okay so get in here and be lazy with me. We can order Dark Shadows on pay-per-view and cuddle."

He appeared in the living room in no time and plopped down on the couch beside me, wrapping his arms around my waist and planting kisses all over my belly. I giggled as I grabbed the remote and turned it to the pay-per-view channels and found Dark Shadows. I hit 'Buy' and sat the remote down, a grin plastered on my face. A lazy day with my man and our dog. Music to a pregnant lady's ears.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it's so short :(