Status: This is a work in progress, again please be nice in your comments. This is my first Ghost Adventures story :)

The Ghosts of Your Past Haunt Me

-076-

Nick

Hailey and I leave the planner’s office as I smile at her. “Today went rather well, huh?” I ask.

“Perfect. Her idea for the wedding is genius. Dark red, Orange, and Black. So perfect for the Halloween wedding idea.” Hailey smiles at me.

“I agree love.” I smile kissing her forehead.

She giggles, “We’re alone for four more nights, what should we do tonight?” She asks me as we stop at her car and she pulls her door open getting in and rolling down the window.

“Triple date? Destiny, Aaron, Zak, Katie, and us.” I suggest.

“Perfect, call them up. I am going to go get me a dress for tonight.” She winks kissing my lips and leaving.

I giggle as I call Aaron up first, “Sup Nick.” Aaron laughs.

“Not much bro, wanna triple date tonight?” I ask him.

Aaron chuckles, “Sure bro. Meet you at your place?” Aaron asks.

“Sure thing bro!” I tell him hanging up.

I get in my SUV and make my way to Zak and Katie’s place. I was hoping they’d agree. All of us needed a break from everything and just to have fun. I had the perfect night in store for Hailey; nothing was going to ruin my plans.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment? Thanks for all the comments & love guys!!!