Status: This is a work in progress, again please be nice in your comments. This is my first Ghost Adventures story :)

The Ghosts of Your Past Haunt Me

-077-

Katie and I were cuddled up on the couch watching 'That 70's Show'. I heard a knock on the door and looked at Katie. She shrugged as I kissed her cheek and climbed off the couch, trying to hit her, and fall in the process. Once I was stable, I headed for the door as the knocking grew louder.

"I'm coming!" I called to whoever it was.

I opened the door to reveal Nick, "Hey bro. What's up?"

He smiled, "I was wondering if you and Katie would like to triple date with Aaron, Destiny, Hailey, and I?"

I opened the door wider and let him in, shutting the door behind him, and motioning for him to follow me into the living room. Katie looked up at me and Nick, before sitting up, and patting the couch beside her for us to sit down.

"Hey Nick. What's up?" she asked him.

He smiled at her as he took a seat on the couch, "I just stopped by to see if you and Zak wanted to triple date with us tonight?"

She grinned, "Of course! Who's the third couple?"

Nick's smile grew wider, "Aaron and Destiny."

Katie clapped excitedly, "Yay! I'm so glad they like each other."

She eased herself off the couch and headed for the stairs, "I'm going to get ready."

She waddled up the stairs and I chuckled. She looked so cute.

"So are you wearing that?" Nick asked, humor in his voice.

I made a face at him, "No. I'll be down in a bit."

As I made my way upstairs, I heard music playing in the bedroom. I shook my head as I realized Katie was listening to that boy band again. What am I going to do with her? I leaned against the door frame as I watched her dance around while she got ready.

"You really like this song don't you?" I asked as I pushed myself off the door frame.

She whirled around, smiling at me as she did, "Yes. It's fucking catchy as hell."

I chuckled, "Eh I guess I'm too old then."

She gasped, "Oh my God you're old?!"

I poked my tongue out at her as she giggled. I walked over to the closet and began to look for something to wear. After finding something, I stripped down and changed into the new clothes. I walked out of the closet and saw that Katie was ready to go as well. She grabbed her phone and we headed downstairs to meet up with Nick.

"Finally!" he teased.

Katie poked her tongue out at him, "Excuse the pregnant lady for taking too long. I had to get my jam on as I got ready."

Nick gave her a confused look before turning it to me.

"She was listening to that boy band One Direction, I think that's the name anyways," I explained.

Nick shook his head, "Not you too. Hailey has been driving me insane with them and that other boy band The Wanted."

Katie squealed, "I love them! That's why we're best friends!"

Nick and I rolled our eyes as we headed out of the house. We headed to my Camero as Nick headed to his Challenger. I opened the door for Katie and she climbed inside before I shut it behind her. I walked around to the driver's side.

"Meet us at Olive Garden," Nick called before getting into his car.

I opened the door and climbed in as I shut the door and stuck the keys in the ignition.

Image

"Hailey!" Katie squealed as she climbed out of the car.

Hailey ran over to her as they engulfed each other in a hug.

"So I was listening to 'Live While We're Young' as I was getting dressed. Nick and Zak were making fun of me and then Nick mentioned you'd been driving him crazy with 1D and The Wanted," Katie giggled.

Hailey joined in the giggling, "Yeah I've been playing their new single 'I Found You' like non-stop and a few of their older songs. Nick hates it."

"I found you in the darkest hour! I found you in the pouring rain!" Katie sang out.

"I found you when on my knees and your light brought me back again!" Hailey finished.

Nick and I looked at each other, "I can tell this is going to be a long night," I told him.

He nodded his head, "Definitely."

Aaron and Destiny arrived shortly, "Katie! Hailey!" Destiny called.

They all squealed and hugged. Women.

Katie linked arms with Hailey and Destiny as we started to head inside.

"So Des do you like The Wanted or One Direction?" Hailey asked.

"Oh my God! I love them! Tom is so cute! And Zayn is gorgeous!" she squealed.

Aaron stared at Destiny as Nick and I chuckled.

"Looks like you've got competition, bro," Nick teased.

I nodded my head, "Big competition."

Katie giggled, "They're okay, but Nathan, Harry, and Liam are where it's at!"

My smiled faded as Nick and Aaron chuckled, "Who's got competition now?" Aaron shot back.

"No, no you're both wrong. Max, Jay, and Louis are the best," Hailey chimed in.

Nick's smiled faded as he stared at Hailey, "Let's just go get some food."

We all three walked inside to make reservations. I felt something grabbed my arm and I turned to see Katie staring at me.

"What's wrong with you three?" she asked.

I sighed, "Well you were just talking about random boy band members. Kind of hurts our feelings ya know."

She grinned, "Aw baby, we were just playing. You know I wouldn't leave you for no one."

A smiled formed on my lips, "Not even for Nathan or whatever his name was?"

She shook her head, "Nope or Liam or Harry."

I pressed my lips to hers, "I love you."

"I love you too."

I saw Hailey and Destiny making up with the guys as well. Leave it to them to get us all pissy and then make everything better. What would we do without them?
♠ ♠ ♠
Katie\\Zak

I tried to make this funny, but I don't know if I succeeded. Anyways, it's cute dammit!
One Direction and The Wanted are the shit.
Even if they're kind of rivals. SH! Just accept the beautifulness of British boys!