Status: This is a work in progress, again please be nice in your comments. This is my first Ghost Adventures story :)

The Ghosts of Your Past Haunt Me

-078-

Nick and I sit hand in hand as we give the waiter our orders. I smile leaning over and kissing his lips as he still frowns and pouts. “I thought you loved me.” He pouted.

I chuckle, “Nick honey, you’re being more of a baby then our sons.” I point to him.

“So what, you said their hot.” He frowns looking over at me. “You never say that to me.” He turns his head from me mad.

I sigh leaning back into my chair as I jerk my hand from his. “Right now Nicholas you’re being very unreasonable and rather rude.” I tell him.

“Well.” Nick huffs.

I sigh rolling my eyes at him, “Nick you are sexier than any of those guys.” I tell him as I lean over to him.

He turns to me smirking, “Really?” He perks up.

“Of course, and I can’t see myself with any other guy either.” I giggle pecking his lips as he smiles brighter.

“Love you.” He says before kissing me again.

“Love you too.” I smile leaning into him.

I sit there with him as I watch the place crowd up. I giggle as I see Aaron and Destiny dancing in their seats. Zak and Katie kissing and talking to another. I smile at Nick as I kiss his lips. Tonight was turning out to be great, just what we all needed. I smile as I take a deep breath. I had to tell Nick about the news, sooner or later. Right now, I was choosing later.
♠ ♠ ♠
Give us love please?

Hailey/Nick