Status: This is a work in progress, again please be nice in your comments. This is my first Ghost Adventures story :)

The Ghosts of Your Past Haunt Me

-079-

Dinner flew by quicker than it should've and I was exhausted. Zak helped me to the Camaro as everyone followed us out.

"I'm sorry to cut this short guys, but I'm exhausted," I frowned.

They all waved me off.

"You're pregnant, we totally understand," Destiny smiled.

Hailey nodded in agreement, "Trust me, I've been there."

I gave them a weak smile, "Thanks guys."

Hailey gave me a hug first, kissing my cheek as she pulled away. Destiny was next then Aaron and Nick. I opened the door and climbed inside as Zak said his goodbyes. Soon he was in the car and we were pulling off towards the house. I rested my head against the seat as I grabbed his hand and laced our fingers together.

"I love you," I mumbled, sleep heavy in my voice.

He chuckled, "I love you too."

Before I knew it I was being shook gently and I heard Zak's voice as he woke me up.

"We're home," he said, reaching over to unbuckle my seat belt.

I slowly climbed out of the car, pulling my purse up on my shoulder as I did. Zak placed his arm around my waist so I wouldn't fall. Finally we made it to the door and he unlocked it before opening it for me. I waddled inside and headed for the stairs. I slowly climbed up them wishing they'd end already. I finally made it to the top and headed into our bedroom. I stripped out of my clothes, not bothering to put anything else on, and climbed into bed. I heard Zak's footsteps as he climbed up the stairs and I waited for him to enter the room. He shut the door and pulled his shirt over his head. I smiled as I admired his sculpted body.

"You're very handsome, Mr. Bagans," I giggled.

He smirked as he dropped his pants, "Thank you, Mrs. Bagans. You're very lovely."

My hormones chose the wrong time to kick in cause tears pricked my eyes.

"What's wrong?" Zak asked, panic in his voice.

I shook my head as I wiped my eyes, "Nothing. It's stupid."

He climbed into bed and pulled the covers over himself before pulling me to him.

"What is it, babe?"

I sniffed as more tears came, "I'm still lovely even though I'm the size of a whale?"

Relief flooded his face and a nervous laugh escaped his lips, "You're even more beautiful pregnant cause you're carrying my child."

I smiled widely as the tears streamed down my face, "Really?"

He pressed his lips to mine and I could feel his passion for me burning behind his kiss. I wrapped my arms around his neck as the kiss deepened. His hands roamed over my stomach just as the baby kicked. I giggled breaking the kiss.

"Zachariah likes that."

Zak smiled as he ran his hand over my stomach again. He got the same response as before. He stared at me, his blue eyes shining.

"I love you and Zachariah so much. You two are my world now and I wouldn't change it for anything."

Another tear rolled down my cheek, "We love you too."

He pressed his lips to mine once more before he reached over and turned off the bed side lamp. He pulled me close to his chest and I snuggled into him. I sighed with content and let his heartbeat lull me to sleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
Short, cute, and Zak!