Status: This is a work in progress, again please be nice in your comments. This is my first Ghost Adventures story :)

The Ghosts of Your Past Haunt Me

-081-

Sunlight filtered through the window, hitting me directly in the eyes. I grunted and threw my arm over my eyes to block out the sun. I felt something on my shoulder and turned my head enough to see Katie planting kisses all over it. A smile formed on my lips as I removed my arm.

"Morning, gorgeous," I whispered to her.

She flushed, "Morning."

I turned over so I was facing her, "How did you sleep?"

She pecked my lips before answering, "Wonderful. You?"

I nodded, "The same."

Just then my phone went off and I groaned. I kissed Katie's forehead before I climbed out of bed and went to find it.

"Hello?" I answered.

"Zak can I come over? Hailey and so got into last night and I have no idea where she is," Nick responded, panic and worry in his voice.

I sighed, "Yeah sure. Come on over."

He thanked me before hanging up. I ended the call and looked over at Katie. She was staring at me with confused eyes.

"Nick and Hailey got into it. He's coming over cause he doesn't know where she is," I explained.

Several emotions passed over her face, "I'll call her and find out where she is. But when I do, I'm going to see if she's alright. Get Nick straight. Please."

I nodded knowing there was no point in arguing with her. She slowly got out of bed before disappearing into our bathroom. I ran my hand over my face as I headed into the closet to put on some shorts. As I walked out of the closet, I heard Katie on the phone.

"He did what?!" She screamed.

"Oh boy," I mumbled to myself.

"I'm coming over and you can tell me everything. I love you too. See you in a bit," she said before hanging up.

She tossed her phone on the bed as a sigh escaped her lips.

"So you're going over there?" I asked as I placed my hands on her shoulders.

She nodded, "Yeah."

I gently massaged her shoulders as I planted kisses on her neck.

"Don't get too stressed, babe. It's not good for you."

She turned to face me before pressing her lips to mine, "I'll be fine. Talk some sense into Nick, will ya?"

I chuckled, "Okay babe."

She kissed me again before she headed off into the closet. I ran my hand through my hair as I let out a breath. Today was definitely going to be interesting.