Status: This is a work in progress, again please be nice in your comments. This is my first Ghost Adventures story :)

The Ghosts of Your Past Haunt Me

-082-

My dad and mom both paced the floors trying to take in everything I was telling them. I grabbed more tissues wiping my eyes as I let a depressing sigh escape my lips. My dad walks over and helps me up as he holds me in his arms as I lean into him crying harder, “He yanked you?” My mom asks.

I nod my head, “He yanked me last night.” I point to the bruise of my arm.

My dad just tightens his grip on me as I hear the front door swing open. I look over my dad the best I could to see Katie wobbling towards me. I pull from my dad and walk over to her and hug her tightly. I hated that I had drug her into this, and I had sworn I wouldn’t. But I couldn’t help it, I needed her advice on this. We pull apart from our hug as I walk with her to the kitchen. She takes a seat at the island as I go to stand in front of her and look at her. I lean into it and frown, “What happened?” Katie asks.

“I told Nick I lost my job. And he flipped out. He cussed me and tried to drag me away from a “scene” he “claimed” I was causing.” I roll my eyes at the memories.

“Did that bruise come from him?” Katie asks me.

I simply nod my head to see rage flash through her eyes. “Don’t worry about it, Katie. You don’t need to be stressed out.” I smile weakly at her.

“Is something else going on?” Katie asks me.

I nod sighing, “I’m pregnant again. I don’t know how—wait I know how but I didn’t figure this soon.” I frown at her.

“Does Nick?” She asks I shake my head no. “You should.” I nod my head at her and sigh.

“It’s easier said than done. We promised we wouldn’t have any more till the boys were older.” I frown.

“Some things we can’t control.” Katie says to me.

I nod my head as I clear my throat, “I don’t know what to do. He’s already mad over the job shit. I am scared to tell him anymore.” I frown as I look at my trembling hands.

“You’re going to have to tell him, Hailey.” Katie says firm.

I nod as I grab my car keys. I grab my wallet and look at her, “Lets go then.” I whisper scared.

Katie nods her head as we make our way out of my parent’s house. We head back to Katie and Zak’s place as I inhale deeply. I could see Nick’s car parked in the drive as I park on the side curb. I kill the engine as I take and slowly get out locking the vehicle up. I slowly follow Katie up to the door as we walk inside. I just stand at the door scared to death.
♠ ♠ ♠
Love please?

Hailey