Status: This is a work in progress, again please be nice in your comments. This is my first Ghost Adventures story :)

The Ghosts of Your Past Haunt Me

-090-

A month had come and gone, rather quickly if you ask me. For years I had been waiting for this day, dreaming of this day…My wedding day. My heart raced against my chest, my palms grew increasingly sweaty, and my mind raced with so many thoughts. I slowly turn to see out of the corner of my eye to see Nick’s mom and my mom walking in holding my twin sons. I giggle turning completely around and smiling brighter than ever, “Oh my god they look too cute.” I coo smiling at them as I pinched their cheeks.

“Are you excited, nervous?” Mom asks.

“All.” I admit to her as I shake my hands a little. “Nervous that he may decide not to marry me. Scared that he’ll leave the alter before I get there. Excited that this is finally happening after everything we’ve been through.” I turn and look at my mom and Nick’s mom.

“He won’t leave that’s for sure.” Nick’s mom smiles.

I nod smiling knowing she was right. Nick would never leave me, after all this time. Everything we had been through, he was mine for good. I notice my dad walking into the room as he smiles at me, “Pudding, it’s time.” He announces to everyone.

I smile as I watch my mom pull my veil over my face. I giggle slightly as she kisses my cheek and Nick’s mom hugs me. I watch the two walk out as I grab my dad’s arms and smile. My stomach begins turning knots as I smile brightly. I had everything I could ask for, two healthy little boys, a little one on the way, again, a wonderful man to love me, wonderful friends and family, I had it all. My dad laces my arm with his as he pats my hand smiling down at me. I lean over wiping a tear away from his cheek as I smile, “Don’t cry or you’ll make me cry.” I whisper to him.

“This is something I can’t help.” He whispers back.

I smile as I wipe a few tears away. The church doors open as I see everyone rise when the bride song I had chosen began to play. Angel- Sarah Mclachlan blared from the church speakers as I smile brightly. I could feel the wave of emotions gush through me as tears began to fall from my eyes. I sniffled a little as we reached Nick and the bridal party. My dad placed my hand into Nick’s as he kissed my cheek and hugged Nick. Stepping up the few steps I stood in front of Nick as the ceremony began.

Image

I giggle as Nick and I remain in each other’s arms dancing to our first song as husband and wife. I keep my arms wrapped around his neck as I peck his lips smiling, “I never figured we’d end up here.” I admit to him.

“Neither did I, Hailey.” He admits.

“I’m so glad that we did. Cause I couldn’t live another day with you in my life.” I kiss his lips hard.

He dips me when the song ends as I smile brightly up at him. He pulls me up as we walk out of the ceremony. I toss my bouquet to the girls and smile as I get into the horse drawn carriage with Nick and our twin boys. Our honeymoon was a family one, and we were heading to the Great Smoky Mountains. A smile forms on my lips as I finally realize that everything in my life was complete.