Status: Complete! :)

The Alphabet Challenge

J is for Jealousy

Justin watched as Bring Me The Horizon performed from side stage. In particular he was watching his boyfriend, Oli as he darted around the stage, screaming to the audience who in return were screaming back to him.

He looked over to the audience and felt the same feeling that he got whenever he was on stage, awe, that all of these people were here to watch Oli do what he loved doing.

#

After the concert Oli walked off the stage and pulled Justin straight into a hug and laughed as Justin squirmed to get away from his sweaty boyfriend.
“I’ll meet you back at the bus ok?” said Oli “We’re going to meet a few of the fans”
Justin nodded before kissing Oli’s cheek and running back to the bus.

He sat on a lounge by the window and checked his twitter before looking out of the window and seeing the band walk out of the backstage doors and were immediately surrounded by fans. Justin just smiled to himself and went back to his phone.

Almost an hour later and the band were still outside talking to fans. Justin looked out of the window and saw a girl hanging all over Oli. She was wearing a skimpy dress that barely covered any of her and had her chest pushed out so that if Oli looked down he could surely see her entire body.

Justin was fuming with anger. How dare she? Justin could barely believe how little respect she had for herself.

He looked out of the window once more to see Oli gently pry himself away from the girl and look up to lock eyes with Justin and wink at him.
At least Justin didn’t have to worry about Oli falling for something like that.
♠ ♠ ♠
10/26